• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:59:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New Team: Umpossible Racing

Started by Umpossible, February 12, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umpossible

Introducing the newest team in MX Bikes: Umpossible Racing

So I've decided to start a team. I'm hoping for this team to comprise of 4-5 players. The team will be used to share set ups, lap times and also use the 'trainer' feature with each other. I've also created some gear lines specifically for the team, which a team member can use if they like them. The goal of the team is to better each other and also have fun learning the game as it grows. At this point, I'm undecided if the team will become a race team when online is up and running and a racing series is set up, I will decide if I want to expand to a race team when the time comes.

If you're interested in joining the team, you can reply here or send me a PM through the forums

joao santos 17

If you want me on your team count me in im from Portugal  but im waiting for beta 8 to start playing again

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

ChamP_Mx

February 12, 2018, 11:23:51 PM #3 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:32:09 PM by Jjok_17
Do we have to change to a certain bike (which one). if we have to I really don't mine I like trying different things either way and most the times it ends up making me faster. I would like to be on the team if their is any spots left, haven't played with others in awhile haha.  8) :)   #17
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

joao santos 17

Ohhh man other # 17 on game ....no problem at all 👍👍 im Santos #17

Umpossible

Quote from: joao santos 17 on February 12, 2018, 11:42:44 PM
Ohhh man other # 17 on game ....no problem at all 👍👍 im Santos #17

Fight to the death for the number lol

Wow, I wasn't expecting so many people to actually want to join lol I thought it was going to be a struggle to get 5.

I'm happy to expand to 6 or even 7 if one more wants to join. So welcome, I'll PM each of you the link to the discord.

Clutch_Luck

Count me in.. I'm not the greatest at this game but I have been getting better as I put more time in.. #247 please

Hopefully the upcoming beta can spark the community back up..

Husky_Slim

I'd love to join! I play nearly every day and would love to get more involved... also going to be hopping into your race series on round 4 now that syncback is finally working for me.

Umpossible

I'll cut it off at 8 lol

thanks to everybody for joining! this shall be fun