• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:34:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hello MXB folks

Started by jkabee, February 19, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkabee

Just wanted to say hello. I'll be on the forums as I get up to speed with this game, so I didn't want to be a stranger. I've only downloaded the demo so far, as I didn't know what to expect. I tried MXS prior and found it to be too difficult to have fun with and not spend 100's of hours on it. I don't have that kind of time, but arcade mx games have no appeal to me either, unless I'm just goofing around with the kids. I've got @ 5 hrs in so far and I already like this better than MXS due to the easier progression I've made so far. I can actually make it around both demo tracks without wrecking (usually). I even did my first whip over the finish line jump on the MX track, but it was uuuuugly. How I landed that thing is a miracle of game physics. I'm assuming I cant download other tracks or skins without buying the game first, and that's ok. I'm gonna spend more time figuring this out before I purchase. Anyway, just wanted to say to PiBoSo (if you read this stuff) that Ive been watching the YouTube progression of this for some time now and finally decided to download the demo. I appreciate the effort you've put into this and its looking good so far. I hope there is continued energy and focus by you and the community to make this what it is intended to be. If I stick around, I'll help out wherever I can.

J
Currently learning how to mod so that I can add value.

Twitch135

Welcome to the community man. If you do decide to buy the game, you will have access to custom tracks, OEM bikes, rider/bike paints. 8)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

jkabee

Just saw this, Twitch.  Thanks for the welcome. I ended up buying the license (finally) a few days ago. After a long hiatus, I came back with the release of Beta 10 and I'm enjoying it so far. Looks like the community is getting a little stronger as well. I hope I can learn the whole track creation piece and add some value here.
Currently learning how to mod so that I can add value.