• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:14:34 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Stabability is stuck at 100% on beta 7

Started by thedirtbikeguy, March 19, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedirtbikeguy

I don't know if this is just me, or what, but I cannot change my stability help at all in the simulation tab. I click and drag, nothing. I click arrows, nothing. I heard talk of "advanced settings" in the forums, anyone care to explain? Had the game a little bit, wandering what to do about it. I can make a video of me trying if u need. Thanks for any fixes.

Alex

its fixed at 100 and dont think it will change.

thedirtbikeguy

thx for the quick reply i was getting kinda worried that i broke something lol (also hello from a fellow alex lol)

exciteBike

You can change it, you have to go through the profile.ini

C:\Users\thedirtbikeguy\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\profiles\unnamedProfile\profile.ini
Line 91 under [aids] you will see stabilityhelp_scale=1.00000
Change it to .50 or whatever you like.

PizzaChet

What happens if you click on "Skip Intro"?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Jaska

Hi, this seems to be the case on beta8 aswell, and I can't find the profile.ini file in my folder. Any solutions?

[GH]Cody

Quote from: Jaska on July 01, 2018, 09:25:26 PM
Hi, this seems to be the case on beta8 aswell, and I can't find the profile.ini file in my folder. Any solutions?
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\profiles\PROFILEName

Ruubs

Just so you'll know. You aren't supposed to change the stability slider, hence why it is locked at 100%.
This isn't Mx Simulator, there isn't any stability slider you can change to make the bike lean over more. The current lean angle is a known issue and will be worked on.