• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:26:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Rider Lean F/B issues!

Started by Luke.sintic, October 03, 2014, 07:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke.sintic

i am really sick of having to pull my joystick back and then the rider leans forward, and then pulling my joystick forward and the rider leans back!!! how do i reverse it back to normal?

BOBR6 84

Scotty226

when you select it as the control, lean back and it will be normal. I had that problem too.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Luke.sintic on October 03, 2014, 07:20:13 AM
i am really sick of having to pull my joystick back and then the rider leans forward, and then pulling my joystick forward and the rider leans back!!! how do i reverse it back to normal?
And I'm really sick to explain that as a general rule, one should read the messages that appear on screen: when you assign your stick to the rider lean fwd/back, you are prompted for the input "to lean backward". If you push your stick forward (as you have done), then the control is swapped.

Even worse than a RTFM case :)

MaX.

P.S.
Don't worry, you're not the only one who has been asking for that.

onlyonetone

[GH]Cody

this is a simple fix, when you set the controls and lets say you lean back with your joy stick to set the control, it will make a sign like this <> or lets say you lean forward with the joystick to set the controls and it will make a sign like this >< that sign shows inverted. just do the exact opposite to set it like normal, am i making sense. ill take a screenshot real quick

i have no idea why my screenshots went full retard but their readable. let me know if you need more help but also make sure to calibrate before doing it, you should only need to do it once

Hegz