• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:41 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

It's time

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 27, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

20 years off a bike and I've had it.. This is happening!

Mace-x

Fuck yeah buddy!  ;D

it took me 10 years to finally bought one, it´s the most fun i´ve had in years, i fucking love it!

Crf´s mine

teeds

:D Good stuff, I recommend planks.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah mace I can't wait!

Teeds I think we share some local tracks.. Wildtrax & Washbrook maybe?.. Hate planks lol

teeds

Wildtrax is my usual, sometimes Mildenhall not been to Washbrooke but it looks good.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

Awesome fats.. i wouldnt get an rmz though unless its a 2019 mate. bike is last every years in 250 shootouts cus its the slowest and heaviest. haha my yzf250 fund is quarter of the way through mate. hopefully next summer  ill be back. im in wiltshire/somerset/bristol area though and have a van if you wanna ride together! we totally should :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

To be honest it might end up being a CRF. I've always been a Suzuki lover but looking at the reviews and shootouts for the 2009 - 2011 (the range I can probably afford) it doesn't look great. CRF would be my next go to and they come out much better and reliable.

Would love to meet up and ride with anyone from here.. Teeds is in the same neck of the woods as me but half way somewhere I guess GDUB lol.

PizzaChet

White-out the zed on your fund jar and NOW you're talking!  8)
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: PizzaChet on March 30, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
White-out the zed on your fund jar and NOW you're talking!  8)

Yeah man.. you know how tempting a two smoker is ;)

PizzaChet

Sure do! I swapped out in sand whoops and almost broke my pubic bone flipping over my Renthals last time I rode my '94 RM in 2011.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Mace-x

Quote from: тғc on March 30, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
To be honest it might end up being a CRF. I've always been a Suzuki lover but looking at the reviews and shootouts for the 2009 - 2011 (the range I can probably afford) it doesn't look great. CRF would be my next go to and they come out much better and reliable.

Would love to meet up and ride with anyone from here.. Teeds is in the same neck of the woods as me but half way somewhere I guess GDUB lol.

mine´s a 2008 crf 250, it´s an awesome bike but the 2009-2011 is with fuel injection and i´ve read that they are not too good, i´d go for a 2008 crf 250 or a 2011 yzf 250, those range year suzukis have tranny problems and kawasakis have engine problems, at least to my knowledge.  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks mace.. hopefully in a couple of months if and when I can afford it I'll find the right bike.

I'm never going to be riding hard enough to be worried about one bike being heavier or worse on cornering or not as fast engine wise in a racer x 250 shootout so I'm still probably going to get whatever I can afford and whatever is around at the time 8)

Also been looking at 08 - 09 KTM sxf250's.. They're looking pretty good all round. Probably can't afford an 11 bike but

drew710

I have a 2014 250sxf its a badass bike wish I had the time to ride it as much as I would like.

Osiris

is wildtrax still a super sandy?

i miss Elsworth motoparc  :'(