• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:20:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mods not working

Started by hvpmvp, April 17, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hvpmvp

April 17, 2018, 12:28:24 AM Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:28:43 PM by hvpmvp
I am trying to install mods and nothing is working. I put the mods in my folder like it says to do and they aren't showing up in game. I tried syncback and I couldn't figure it out.  Thanks!

Edit: I got bikes to work from a download saying that it was for people without syncback. So my question is, do you have to download things specifically not for syncback for them to work by just putting them in the folders?
Modeler

Twitch135

If you're not using syncback you will need to install mods manually into the correct folders.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Pestelol

Quote from: hvpmvp on April 17, 2018, 12:28:24 AM
I am trying to install mods and nothing is working. I put the mods in my folder like it says to do and they aren't showing up in game. I tried syncback and I couldn't figure it out.  Thanks!

Edit: I got bikes to work from a download saying that it was for people without syncback. So my question is, do you have to download things specifically not for syncback for them to work by just putting them in the folders?

Yo download OEM V0.7.3 pack in forum when its finish ,open the file, rename p_mx_OEM.PKZ in p_mx_OEM.rar. open the file again and put the file in mx bike/ tyres.
Repeat the same for the bike in the file Oem V0.7.3 go open pack oem ,open bike, choose ur bike exemple; MX10EM_2003SUZUKYRM_250.PKZ rename in Rar >MX10EM_2003SUZUKYRM_250.Rar open the file take the file and put in mx bike/bike and now YOU CANN PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! You cant play online  if you need to join another people in the track "ptratice track" ect you cant ,you need delete all oem bike and file in your mx bike file  if you neeed play online well bye bye i hope it will help you ah and honestly i preef the bike by piboso I have more sensation in jumps with the wip ect ect  ;D :'(

Twitch135

You can play online with OEM Bikes just fine. If you're trying to join the practice track server with an OEM bike it won't work, that server is for stock bikes only.

mmtroop616

you can only sync with syncbac certain times

hvpmvp

Ok, I have certain tracks working, and my question is, if a track is a pkz should I make it a rar file and take out the contents?
Modeler

Twitch135

You shouldn't have to, but you can if you wanted to. Which tracks you having problems with? If I remember correctly some custom tracks wont work do to being made during older betas. I could be wrong though.

hvpmvp

Quote from: Twitch135 on April 21, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
You shouldn't have to, but you can if you wanted to. Which tracks you having problems with? If I remember correctly some custom tracks wont work do to being made during older betas. I could be wrong though.
I'm having trouble with Field 44 and the Boondocks
Modeler

stevo

They probably made for previous beta's.....and dont work in the latest one....not 100% sure tho 😄

loganwren245

When you follow every single instruction and it doesnt work

Ceejay

Hi I tried downloading the mods and I installed them and they ainit showing up in the game and I don't know why I followed all the steps and still nothing deleted game and reinstalled and nothing can someone help me please

PizzaChet

Quote from: Ceejay on January 11, 2022, 04:15:38 PMHi I tried downloading the mods and I installed them and they ainit showing up in the game and I don't know why I followed all the steps and still nothing deleted game and reinstalled and nothing can someone help me please
First, lets work on sentence structure, punctuation and spelling. Next, make sure you unzip the downloaded pack, then make sure it goes into ...Documents/PiBoSo/MXBikes/Mods/Bikes for the OEM pack 16 (You have it, right?) then the tracks go into Documents/PiBoSo/MXBikes/Tracks/etc. they need to be in the correct sub folders like SX or MX etc.. Otherwise IDK.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.