• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:02:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fast Lap Challenge Series 2

Started by Umpossible, June 14, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmtroop616

does anyone else think that we should have to upload the replay of the lap? even if its a crude cellphone video lol??? just an idea...

Twitch135

Quote from: mmtroop616 on June 22, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
for now since the series has started perhaps just implementing some classes. mx1, mx2, oemx1, and oemx2, and 125's. i for one would love to compete in more than one class.
I've mentioned this after the first series finished, also a couple days ago. I think it would make it more interesting instead of everyone on a 450 the whole series.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

iNsane

Quote from: mmtroop616 on June 22, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
for now since the series has started perhaps just implementing some classes. mx1, mx2, oemx1, and oemx2, and 125's. i for one would love to compete in more than one class.

+1

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Umpossible

June 22, 2018, 04:58:26 PM #18 Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:03:18 PM by Umpossible
It looks like at the moment we might run certain bikes at certain rounds, for example, round 1 here at TNMX will probably be a MX1 event. Only MX1 Bikes (non-OEM) would be accepted, and then next round may be MX2 or OEM2 or 125s or whatever. how would people feel about this? Or would people prefer the classes suggested above this? Or we could just hold it off for a few weeks until the new OEM's a updated, which might make it all a bit easier

CSchmied986

Ya I am fine with either Open class or changing it each week, I just think that until OEM bikes are updated to Beta 8, we should not have them part of the series, so run only Stock bikes for the first round or two. I just wish the netcode way playable enough to where we could hold a normal race series...  :'(

CSchmied986

Or we could just leave it keep OEM for this first round since it's already in progress.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Now b8 seems to have a growing player base and better online stability, how about hosting an online event instead of a time attack?

You could even turn collisions off if you want it to be similar in time attack style.

CSchmied986

Quote from: тғc on June 22, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
Now b8 seems to have a growing player base and better online stability, how about hosting an online event instead of a time attack?

You could even turn collisions off if you want it to be similar in time attack style.

This would be nice, or at least have the series be best 5 laps in a row like we used to have, so it would be more of a "racing' setup instead of just 1 fast lap.

joao santos 17

Yes norcal talk about that with unpossible before ....like se use to the classification for the series

mmtroop616

round 1 should definitely stay a open class since it is late notice, and seeing as someone already posted a time have it be truly open (not msm only) i think that's the  fair thing to do at this point.

iNsane

Quote from: mmtroop616 on June 23, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
round 1 should definitely stay a open class since it is late notice, and seeing as someone already posted a time have it be truly open (not msm only) i think that's the  fair thing to do at this point.

agree

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Umpossible

Round 1 is officially an open class, use whatever bike you'd like

CSchmied986

Starting Rd. 2, any thoughts on having lap time PM'd to Umpossible vs. posting on the forum? Cause then you would not know what lap times you had to beat, and it would make it more of a surprise.

iNsane

Quote from: NorCal 986 on June 23, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
Starting Rd. 2, any thoughts on having lap time PM'd to Umpossible vs. posting on the forum? Cause then you would not know what lap times you had to beat, and it would make it more of a surprise.

Sounds challenging. But I also Like the opportunity to know which time to beat tbh. I mean it's also challenging trying to beat the Last Time posted and even you didn't Beat the best time you're still able to get a place on the podium. Had rounds on TMNX I would have posted but Leon gave me a time to focus beating

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

ChamP_Mx

So is it agreed that once that beta 8 OEMS come out were restarting the series? Tbh I don't think we should since theres people that put a lot of time in their hotlap (myself included) and wouldn't like to do it again lol. When beat 8 OEMS do come out, just be clear on the posting and I think the series will run smooth.
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."