• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:06:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, June 14, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedChainsaw

Wow that's great! Thank you Piboso.

My only concern so far is when playing with an Xbox360 controller. When I'm leaning the rider with the right joystick my mouse cursor moves at the same time and when it goes to my 2nd monitor the game loses the focus and is minimized as soon as I press any other button.

Has someone experienced the same problem or has an idea for a possible solution ? Is there a way to unlink the mouse cursor from the gamepad joystick ?

Mace-x

new feedback, there´s too much grip, almost no wheelspin, and the bike leans too little, other than that still great!

ChamP_Mx

I will follow up on what mace said
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."

PizzaChet

Tass news agency quoted the Kremlin as saying....
Quote from: jlv on June 15, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
I would say it's my primary competition.  The other mx games just go in for a quick cash grab and are abandoned afterwards.  So kudos to MX Bikes.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Mace-x on June 15, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
new feedback, there´s too much grip, almost no wheelspin, and the bike leans too little, other than that still great!

Is that on stock bikes?

Mace-x

Quote from: тғc on June 15, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

Is that on stock bikes?

yep, even the 250x, just goes straight to wheelie on mantova wich is sand so it´s super weird.
i can jam the throttle wide open on my crf 250 on the sand and it wont wheelie hahaha

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I had that then deleted the bikes and tyres folders I'd copied over from my other install.. I put them there to try and somehow it messed something up. Maybe it had a copy of pibs tyres in it..

GDUBMX

Quote from: PizzaChet on June 15, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
Tass news agency quoted the Kremlin as saying....
Quote from: jlv on June 15, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
I would say it's my primary competition.  The other mx games just go in for a quick cash grab and are abandoned afterwards.  So kudos to MX Bikes.

Fairplay to jlv, respectful and decent. Probably to much disgust of some of that community. I must admit, jlv's newest patch is pretty cool. It's nice having 2 sims. Who's up for a big discord style session this weekend?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Seabolt

Gonna give it a try gonna be weird been a sim player since 2013

Snappe

Quote from: Mace-x on June 15, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

Is that on stock bikes?

yep, even the 250x, just goes straight to wheelie on mantova wich is sand so it´s super weird.
i can jam the throttle wide open on my crf 250 on the sand and it wont wheelie hahaha

There must be something wrong with your install? Have you got any modded tyre files?

rc4187

Just wanted to say good work on this one. Leaps better. Love seeing this game progress.

matty0l215

Now uploading a Mirror Piboso

Nice work  :D

Mace-x

Quote from: Snappe on June 15, 2018, 01:52:01 PM
Quote from: Mace-x on June 15, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

Is that on stock bikes?

There must be something wrong with your install? Have you got any modded tyre files?

Nothing man, installed b8 without having b7 installed so i have not touched or modded anything.

Geknor

Bike mismatch error when joining online races. Can someone help?