• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
December 14, 2019, 12:37:01 pm

News:

MX Bikes beta13c available! :)


2016 KTM 450SXF

Started by pacopastor34, June 24, 2018, 10:47:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

Hi guys, I wanted to ride this beauty with the new beta and I made a quick import. It's Jay's model.

Hope you enjoy it.



DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.nz/#!SAtlRS6R!uzW7RHAq_Rcnh-Thoogb9yWHImCcRLH8-aJVT0eln08

Docfumi

Awesome Paco, may I ask what track the pic was taken at?
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Twitch135

Quote from: Docfumi on June 25, 2018, 01:41:21 am
Awesome Paco, may I ask what track the pic was taken at?
it's redbud. Nice paco
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

June 25, 2018, 05:44:20 am #3 Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:47:58 pm by GDUBMX
Thanks paco  8) 8)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

NICE!!!! Benn waiting for this! 8)

CSchmied986

A render I did of this model a while ago.


GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice. So not to stir the pot or anything but does Jay no longer care? The KXF made it into the OEM's and he seemed to stop complaining, so can this be included too?

Ruubs

Quote from: тғc on June 25, 2018, 01:40:55 pm
Nice. So not to stir the pot or anything but does Jay no longer care? The KXF made it into the OEM's and he seemed to stop complaining, so can this be included too?

Pretty sure he still doesn't want it, though he figured some people in this community don't care and include it anyway.
If you enjoy my work, please consider making a donation:


CSchmied986

Jay sold the template, not the model, and when he sold it he never said anything about using it in another game. Either way he made more than $20,000 off the KXF alone (from what I was told), so I really don't feel bad for him. If he doesn't want people enjoying his products, he should stop making them... ::)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Like I said, I didn't want to cause trouble. It's not worth discussing since we've been over it time and again. Just wondered if it was going to be part of the mainstream bike pack.

Asdrael

Looks good.

(like I said some time ago, I will not be adding models to the "my" OEM pack without explicit consent from the 3D model author. The KXF was "too late" and I used it as a training tool to check my tutorial and do it blindly. It still exists only because Sandy's KXF is late ;). As far as OEM KTMs go, the Husky is the closest you'll get currently. Last I checked, the MSM were also OEM spec KTM from 2013-14 except the center of gravity -seems to be better this beta- and I disagree with the choice of specific values, especially on the 450. That's about it).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Quote from: NorCal 986 on June 25, 2018, 04:49:13 pm
Jay sold the template, not the model, and when he sold it he never said anything about using it in another game. Either way he made more than $20,000 off the KXF alone (from what I was told), so I really don't feel bad for him. If he doesn't want people enjoying his products, he should stop making them... ::)
20 grand? That's incredible,
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Vortex_Damien

ive made decent money off my models ;) not quite 20k but close to. but honestly if there is no real file sharing i dont see the harm in it

NORCAL

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on June 25, 2018, 09:05:26 pm
ive made decent money off my models ;) not quite 20k but close to. but honestly if there is no real file sharing i dont see the harm in it


Exactly. Just like in MXS, anyone can use the model, they just don't have the files or templates. Asdrael, would you be willing to use some generic bike for an OEM KTM, so those of us that bought the model could just use our own model files in game? You can change those files and it still works online. Then not everyone would have it,  you would not be releasing it, and there would already be an OEM bike once someone else makes a KTM.