• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:05:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 8 Whips

Started by LastFriday, July 01, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

I feel like my whips are outdated... I do the standard turn one way, lean the other. I've seen like Pibiso and some other people throw more realistic whips. What do you do on the controller?

[GH]Cody

Quote from: Frolo_Moto on July 01, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
I feel like my whips are outdated... I do the standard turn one way, lean the other. I've seen like Pibiso and some other people throw more realistic whips. What do you do on the controller?
depends on the type of whip, sometimes i turn both sticks the same way and then flick the rider stick in the opposite direction depending on the jump. one way to really kick it sideways is to be standing until right before the back tire wants to leave the face and then sit down and pin it, it usually throws it really far and quick.

LastFriday

yeah that's what I do most of the time. I am standing up and right as I takeoff I sit down and yank the bars one way and lean the other and it throws a massive whip.

Brock1198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNrwtKjvE0c&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUxOm53pz4Q
I just started but i whip sorta how i whip in mx sim. lean both sticks all the way and at the very tip lean back and it throws it out there for me.

hvpmvp

I lean with the bike then right at the top I lean the opposite direction with my rider and lean back. My problem is that the rider sits down in mid air then you can't pull it back
Modeler

Brock1198

Quote from: hvpmvp on July 03, 2018, 01:15:58 AM
I lean with the bike then right at the top I lean the opposite direction with my rider and lean back. My problem is that the rider sits down in mid air then you can't pull it back
Ive been having the same problem. if i go past a certain angle or upside down the bike just gets super stiff.

Wedgewood

I find whips much easier if you sit and lean back on the face of the jump.