• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:32:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Online Export

Started by Twitch135, July 03, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twitch135

There's an issue with exporting your lap analysis from online servers. Every time you hit export the game crashes to desktop without any errors.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

iNsane

not only in online... My game crashed in training and also now I tried it online and the problem keeps appearing. Any fix by now?

but the other day it worked. Wondering why tho.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Twitch135

Quote from: iNsane on July 03, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
not only in online... My game crashed in training and also now I tried it online and the problem keeps appearing. Any fix by now?

I've never had it crash in training while exporting. I decided to try the trick that was mention for the garage crash. (delete all setups) I deleted all my exports from my piboso folder then went back online did a few laps and it exported my lap analysis without crashing :-) F.Y.I. I only had 2 exports to delete in folder.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

iNsane

Quote from: Twitch135 on July 03, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Quote from: iNsane on July 03, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

I've never had it crash in training while exporting. I decided to try the trick that was mention for the garage crash. (delete all setups) I deleted all my exports from my piboso folder then went back online did a few laps and it exported my lap analysis without crashing :-) F.Y.I. I only had 2 exports to delete in folder.

dang yeah that worked well.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal