Author Topic: Online Export  (Read 154 times)

Twitch135

• Umpossible Racing
    • View Profile
Online Export
« on: July 03, 2018, 03:11:44 PM »
There's an issue with exporting your lap analysis from online servers. Every time you hit export the game crashes to desktop without any errors.

iNsane

• lol
    • View Profile
Re: Online Export
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 04:27:09 PM »
not only in online... My game crashed in training and also now I tried it online and the problem keeps appearing. Any fix by now?

but the other day it worked. Wondering why tho.

searching for kit fonts? -> here

searching for bike fonts? -> here

Twitch135

• Umpossible Racing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 06:44:37 PM »
not only in online... My game crashed in training and also now I tried it online and the problem keeps appearing. Any fix by now?

I've never had it crash in training while exporting. I decided to try the trick that was mention for the garage crash. (delete all setups) I deleted all my exports from my piboso folder then went back online did a few laps and it exported my lap analysis without crashing :-) F.Y.I. I only had 2 exports to delete in folder.

iNsane

• lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 07:24:49 PM »

I've never had it crash in training while exporting. I decided to try the trick that was mention for the garage crash. (delete all setups) I deleted all my exports from my piboso folder then went back online did a few laps and it exported my lap analysis without crashing :-) F.Y.I. I only had 2 exports to delete in folder.

dang yeah that worked well.

searching for kit fonts? -> here

searching for bike fonts? -> here