• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:29:37 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Playing in VR

Started by CSchmied986, August 26, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Those whips on Paleta! Looks awesome mate.

joao santos 17

For sure that whips its something 💪💪💪👍👍👍

CSchmied986

Thanks guys! Ya, it's awesome to throw whips and looks over at the bike, or whip and look at the rider behind you!

Asdrael

Ok this looks awesome.

What kind of rig do you have? I recently go a new computer and I have dual DVI output on my RX580. I recon I could probably run MXBike smoothly in VR, but a headset is quite an investment (althought the biggest investment might be a time commitment to explain to the significant other why you are drooling with a headset on every night).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

CSchmied986

I'm currently using nVidia GTX1070, Intel i5 6600k, 16bg DDR4 RAM. I have graphics at max and it runs it pretty smooth, but sometimes I'll have fps drops while screen recording at the same time.

teeds

I get FPS drops in VR lots, mostly it's 90 but when I face certain things it drops to 40 instantly and goes back to 90 when I turn away. Guessing an object on the map is causing it bit it's odd that there seems to be no FPS steps between 90 and 40?

BTW i'm on i7-8700K, 1080ti, 16GB Ram, Vive Pro on Win10.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Asdrael

I have a very decent system and I think it is the reflexions that give me frame drops. Not using VR tho.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

loinen

Awesome!
Which exact model of device is used? I'm gonna post the vid in my small russian mxb community, would like to provide full info for interested people.

7aroca gil

help

Why when you start it in vr you see the cross screen and wrong?