• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:12:37 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Universal Bike Setup

Started by Clutch_Luck, September 13, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clutch_Luck

I'd like to propose the idea that we could save 1 bike setup that would be the default setup for every track we go to. A "universal bike setup" if you will.

The very first thing I do when I play a new track is go to the suspension settings and set my clickers to the exact same settings every time. These are the settings I have practiced hours to achieve and they are usually pretty close to what I will end up using for the track.

The way the game is currently I have to go to garage and change the settings at every new track I play. This isn't a huge deal but I would imagine that before this game is finished a better system should be in place.

I say that it should be 1 setup that globally sets in place for every track that doesn't have a saved setup and any adjustments from that global setup should be saved to that specific track where it is changed.

teeds

There is a kind of way to do this, just copy the setup you make initially to any other track when using the same bike. There's a "Copy" option in the garage to do this, just browse through the other tracks to find a previously made setup and copy it over.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba