• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:21 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

¿why not a Straight Rhythm?

Started by 7aroca gil, October 24, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7aroca gil

Please, someone who does a direct rhythm, since we have seen all kinds of circuits, but never a direct rhythm. I am trying everything on my part, although it is very difficult for me to try to create a circuit. :(

𝖙𝖋𝖈

If someone makes a perfectly made, 1:1 scale rideable straight rhythm heightmap with awesome textures, I will make the environment and objects.

But, I want to see someone make the track first and I want to try it.

7aroca gil

Hello, tfc, I'm the same one who wrote you in YouTube comments on how to create circuits a few days ago. I'm trying everything but only failure. It would be great a map that contains a straight rhythm with big jumps and in the same map a big ramp to jump and beat. I would give you a beer  ;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I appreciate it, but I'm kind of getting bored of making tracks. Sure there are others who do it, but I've done it to death. To spend months working on something that 10 people say thank you for is kind of lame :(

7aroca gil

Yes, but if you know how to do it, you go much faster and easier, but for me it is complicated and I have not completed it. If you decide to make a straight line, place the download link through donations, you are great in this community with your creations and tutorials. Despite not understanding anything about the language, I try to do what I can but I do not get anything. :(

iNsane

I started work on my first track today, it's going to be kind of a straight rhythm track. Keeping you guys updated :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

7aroca gil

October 25, 2018, 01:40:24 AM #6 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:46:37 AM by 7aroca gil
Perfect!!! we support the project ;)
Stay informed ::)

7aroca gil

Hey buddy, if I made the design of straight rhythm jumps, could you make it playable? ::)

iNsane

Quote from: 7aroca gil on October 25, 2018, 03:46:53 PM
Hey buddy, if I made the design of straight rhythm jumps, could you make it playable? ::)

lol man chill, I'm just about to figure out how that shit works. I'm making my own stuff for first to get some clearance in what I'm doing.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Mace-x

If you guys have a Aerial photo of the rbsr 2018 I can do a mock-up, kind of forgot how to make tracks tho hahaha

7aroca gil

A satellite image? Seen from above?

Bj Slice

I have a template for the track Mace.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

HeavyDrop

Quote from: тғc on October 24, 2018, 09:58:46 PM
I appreciate it, but I'm kind of getting bored of making tracks. Sure there are others who do it, but I've done it to death. To spend months working on something that 10 people say thank you for is kind of lame :(

TFC, You da real MVP.. Thank you.