Author Topic: Melbourne SX by Umpossible  (Read 274 times)

Umpossible

• Umpossible Racing
    • View Profile
Melbourne SX by Umpossible
« on: October 31, 2018, 01:35:39 PM »

Download Here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/72dewm82rzk2b85/MelbourneSX.zip/file

So here is my third track release, this track is a lot of fun with a huge split section! I encourage you to all turn your trainer on and go into the opposite split (the splits are even in terms of time, the right will be faster to begin with but the left side gives the opportunity for a bigger rhythm when they merge), I hope you all Enjoy!

Once again, I haven't bothered with objects and what not, when i learn to do them I may add them in but for now I feel like the community would benefit from more tracks being available than pretty tracks. The textures are terrible as well but I feel the track is very ride-able and fun.

Let me know what you think of the track! Would love to hear all your comments and suggestions!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:12:12 PM by Umpossible »

7aroca gil

• INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/7aroca
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/7aroca/
Re: Melbourne SX by Umpossible
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 02:11:20 PM »
Great, let's try the tracks you've uploaded! :o :o :o :o :o ;)

Pestelol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 05:29:36 PM »
Verry nice track ! i love it! the flow on this track is goooooooood i have just a weird sensation at the turn before the jump at the split session.

But textures and not getting objects to delimate tracks, it's really destabilizing :'(.I will prefer to wait a long time to get few tracks but perfects tracks than more tracks but not finish.

iNsane

• lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 06:02:53 PM »
I will prefer to wait a long time to get few tracks but perfects tracks than more tracks but not finish.

I agree on this. That's why I'm polishing my first track as good as I could

Anyways! Very nice layout Ump! I like it. It's very rideable and it makes fun after a couple laps.

searching for kit fonts? -> here

searching for bike fonts? -> here

loinen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 02:01:48 PM »
yeah, very nice and fun layout! it's pretty original for SX which is usually just another combination of the same elements.

i won't spam all threads about your tracks - thank you very much for every of them! :)

and one humble "negative" note for your tracks: IRL, as far as I see from tons of real riding gopro's vid, riders are able to do those big doubles and triples when bike starting out of berm is on a line which is somewhere close to the very inside - they can reach enough speed. it's impossible or almost impossible on your tracks when it's the same situation; also, one very very small mistake (not a mistake even but just different going through - and you're missing the jump again even if you are going perfect overall. it makes competition a bit worse because if we have a lot of such sectors then we can't overtake as long as we're forced to go the only best line.