• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta10

Started by PiBoSo, November 22, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

PiBoSo

November 22, 2018, 06:58:36 PM #1 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 08:54:33 PM by PiBoSo
Release Notes
- the bike lean control has been changed to not be linked to the estimated max grip. To unlock the full lean disable "Lean Help" in MX Bikes -> Settings -> Simulation -> Riding Aids

- the terrain deformation and collisions are now enabled by default in multiplayer

Modding:
- since the rear wheel gyroscopic simulation has been fixed, it should now be possible to use the correct inertia for direct drive ( for example electric ) engines

hvpmvp

Best thanksgiving yet! Thanks Piboso!
Modeler

Asdrael

November 22, 2018, 09:28:01 PM #6 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:21:00 PM by Asdrael
I'll be the first to say it.

By unlocking the lean angle, you unlocked the game. Thanks man.

(PSA: 50% direct lean, 15% smoothing on the lean input with 150% linearity. Thanks me later).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

pacopastor34

God, can't wait to try it, this feeling again...thanks guys!

GDUBMX

Wow, what an improvement. Great work team Piboso. So much more fluid and attacky, especially love the revised MXB Club track!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

joao santos 17

pacopastor34

SUPERMOTO IS ALIVE AGAIN! Thank you guys! ;D ;D ;D

Asdrael

For the people that haven't tried yet and are not on the Discord that they should join anyway, this is what a nice turn looks like now:

it's even more extreme with the OEM that are not supported yet because the collision boxes make them wonky but yeah click to enlarge
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Still getting used to but liking it with no lean help on, had to turn down direct lean though. Gives you more control but also an easy way to crash.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

geo

Lots of improvement! Good job PiB

Haven't gone online to see anything there, but enjoying some great testing.

That front end still seems way too easy to lose and not sure what can be done for it to be more forgiving. Still just pile drives you to ground with no forgiveness upon slightest mistake.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Wow.. it's going to take a while to get used to this one. Definitely seems worth starting out with lean help disabled..

Massive step in the right direction, great job!