• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:06:34 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Streaming L3DT While Working

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, December 16, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

December 16, 2018, 06:25:04 PM Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:40:25 PM by тғc
Just thought some of you might like to know that I'm starting to stream while I build Ernée.

I'm in the real early stages of heightmap and textures right now, so although I've missed some of the important stuff off the front there's still plenty to see especially for anyone interested in seeing just how I use L3DT.

As requested I will be looking into putting together a tutorial on how to make a track the L3DT way, as Geo and Sandbiter have other methods covered. This is something which will hopefully be half video and the rest streams.

Keep an eye on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhoHnxKZCHSj43jRoK8rxA? and I will also post in the 'Streaming' room on Discord whenever I'm on.

Big thanks to gdub. Without him my stream wouldn't be possible and my PC would still be crawling slow  ;D

geo

This is great and very glad to see others showing the other various methods!

There is no right or wrong way to do any of this. Just whatever works for you!

GDUBMX

Thanks for doing this mate. I've been watching one this morning :) Look forward to the new tutorial series
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

ehstrike

Yes a huge thanks for sharing.

I am only a few months into this sim and have played around with some track building, with GIMP and L3DT, and have watched some of you live streams and learned plenty more already.

8)
Purchased Oct 2018
Privateer :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Good to hear mate, glad you've found it helpeful :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So is this actually helpful to people? So far I end up with one or two people watching.

Thing is, development is taking a lot longer because I'm having to find a spare two hours to stream. If people want this that's fine, but if nobodies interested I'll just get on with it and only stream bits here and there.

stevo

i think if you described what you are doing,as you are doing it, that would be more informative and interesting...but...personally..im not that far down the road yet...still learning the basics....but still...its good to see the master at work :)

ehstrike

I'm enjoying the process, don't always get to watch it live but check them out after the fact and have gone back and rewatched parts here and there.

Greatly appreciate your effort and time spent streaming/recording the tutorials.

Ps. Enjoy all the tutorials from all the contributors as each has something different to offer.
Purchased Oct 2018
Privateer :)