• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:28:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fox Intake 2014 Rider Pack

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 07, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey

Have been working on this for a few days and put a LOT of work in to it!

Thought it might be good to make some proper gear so had a look and chose the Fox Intake stuff as it looked pretty good. Decided I wanted to make a pack - something that had a few good colour schemes.

So you got blue yellow, blue white, green blue (multi coloured) and Glen Helen. The Glen Helen stuff I think is limited edition, not too sure. Either way I could only find the gear, not gloves and helmet. The gloves and helmet are just an imagining of what they would look like if they made them.

So you can mix and match, use just the gloves, just the helmet, just the gear whatever you wanna do. hope you guys enjoy!

Download > http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/48668074/file.html

You can put them in manually, or just extract to your MXB folder as the folder structure is all complete in the zip. You can choose skip or replace files and folders as it will just be the folders that share the same name.

If anyone want's any other specific Intake stuff, I think they do like a black and white, a patriot type one etc... I can probably knock it out pretty quick just shout  ;D

GDUBMX

Holy crap!! this is amazing! love that Glen helen one!! awesome work mate. :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

nico_ktm19

Thank you very much for this pack !   :D

Stoneybonezz

Nicee man, the color ways are sick. Much appreciated

FoxMX29

Twitter: Follow ME!
Facebook: Like ME!

mid7media_brocstar

2tfanatic

Nice i'm releasing some ANSR gear soon :)

1Twelve

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them :)

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Cooter181