• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:37:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Rain Mx

Started by LETITRAIN-44, October 03, 2020, 09:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LETITRAIN-44

October 03, 2020, 09:51:13 PM Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:24:04 AM by LETITRAIN-44
First rider skin set I've made. Let me know what you all think! Gotta download to see the other sets.
No message is associated with this attachment.Base Profile Screenshot 2020.10.03 - 15.41.36.20.png
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wo8sf25feyqgf/RainMxPublic

Nicky Locke

That looks so sick, ill download it when I get home but it'll probably be the new gear I wear

WestSideWill763

ide suggest renaming the ingame name for the other 3 versions (public nebula) is only one easy to find another of your kits is named (2) its all white and says let it rain nd ur number but has wrong name and this red kit you posted has no ingame name at all so i cant even find it to see how it looks.... you uploaded 4 skins and 2 are visible but one of the 2 is named wrong...

LETITRAIN-44

Quote from: Nicky Locke on October 04, 2020, 12:05:29 AMThat looks so sick, ill download it when I get home but it'll probably be the new gear I wear
Hell yeah I appreciate that!

LETITRAIN-44

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on October 04, 2020, 12:35:41 AMide suggest renaming the ingame name for the other 3 versions (public nebula) is only one easy to find another of your kits is named (2) its all white and says let it rain nd ur number but has wrong name and this red kit you posted has no ingame name at all so i cant even find it to see how it looks.... you uploaded 4 skins and 2 are visible but one of the 2 is named wrong...
Thanks for the feedback. Pretty new to the upload process so I went back and renamed the files and created public versions of all 3 different sets.

WestSideWill763

no problem my OCD just had to say something lol specially if this is you first time uploading thanks for taking the time nd fixing awesome kits btw

LETITRAIN-44

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on October 04, 2020, 01:53:51 AMno problem my OCD just had to say something lol specially if this is you first time uploading thanks for taking the time nd fixing awesome kits btw
Appreciate it! More to come

WestSideWill763

like the sound of that im a bit of a mod hoarder... gots to have everything!!!