• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:25:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

This community is broken, nobody helps anyone.

Started by 7aroca gil, January 08, 2019, 12:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7aroca gil

This community is broken, nobody helps anyone, and piboso ignores.

iNsane

That's not true
The community helps where it's possible as long as there's decent information given about what's the actual problem. There is a couple of fix suggestions around the forum and piboso had vacation for a couple of weeks over the christmas and new years time which is absolutely understandable.

Provide correct informations about where you need help and people may help you.

There will be no one trying to tear apart and get all the information by himself when someone is saying "Helo my game not working please help".

You're not going to a repair garage with your broken car and leave it there, with only saying "Car is broken, please fix".

But that's a good idea on creating a thread with all bugs/errors and how to fix them, I will keep that in mind.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

john_710

January 08, 2019, 01:46:14 AM #2 Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:49:35 AM by john_710
Last month on the 8th I emailed Pib because I had an issue getting online, He replied on the 9th with a fix. turns out I changed my in game nickname to something crazy and could not remember it. He took the time to find the old nickname so I could change it. Have been able to connect with out any problems.

Here is the reply I got hope it helps you

"The license key is registered with nickname "***********".
Please make sure it is correctly set in MX Bikes -> Profiles -> Nickname"

"Teeds" also replied to your other post with similar info. 

PizzaChet

gil, you've only been around for a year. what did you mean "any more"? was it way better a year ago?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

7aroca gil

1 year no, I've been 3 years,
but he had other accounts, More months to spend playing the demo to buy it.

7aroca gil

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 08, 2019, 12:34:06 AM
That's not true
The community helps where it's possible as long as there's decent information given about what's the actual problem. There is a couple of fix suggestions around the forum and piboso had vacation for a couple of weeks over the christmas and new years time which is absolutely understandable.

There will be no one trying to tear apart and get all the information by himself when someone is saying "Helo my game not working please help".

You're not going to a repair garage with your broken car and leave it there, with only saying "Car is broken, please fix".

But that's a good idea on creating a thread with all bugs/errors and how to fix them, I will keep that in mind.
I left it very clear, It does not leave me online because it puts: invalid login.
I can not put anything else because there is nothing else to put.
Install the game again and I could not access the online mode.
If someone else has happened to you, please tell me what I can do, I am Spanish and it is difficult for me to find information that I can understand in English.

Asdrael

Instead of clogging the forums with one liners new topics for every issue you can't fix on your own within 5 seconds (hint: life might require more effort than that), you MIGHT want to:

1. read replies to your posts
2. have a quick look at the forums to find if someone already had a similar problem. High end research from 2018 resulted in the discovery of the search bar. http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?action=search2
3. guess what - the "invalid login : please register" is not an issue, it's you using a different nickname than the one you registered your game with. So it's user error.

Simple forum etiquette (TM).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

iNsane

Quote from: 7aroca gil on January 08, 2019, 03:09:13 PM
Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 08, 2019, 12:34:06 AM
That's not true

I left it very clear, It does not leave me online because it puts: invalid login.
I can not put anything else because there is nothing else to put.
Install the game again and I could not access the online mode.
If someone else has happened to you, please tell me what I can do, I am Spanish and it is difficult for me to find information that I can understand in English.

oh wow, teeds did even answered to you on the same day you asked ...

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

john_710

Quote from: 7aroca gil on January 08, 2019, 03:01:03 PM

1 year no, I've been 3 years,
but he had other accounts, More months to spend playing the demo to buy it.

Are you here to argue or fix the problem. even though you use the wrong category for your posts (Videos should be in media and game problems should be posted in support) multiple people have given you good advice. What have you done to fix your problem so far?

7aroca gil

Change the name that piboso gave me in an email.
I do not know where to post the problems, but now I do. thanks guys ;)