• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:48 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Why do not you quads?

Started by 7aroca gil, January 17, 2019, 04:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7aroca gil

The quadcross
it is very undervalued, Could someone make one?

iNsane

Aroca, this is MX Bikes... it's not made for Quads man... 😂

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

Aroca, if you put the same energy into creating a quad as you did making new topics, then we'd have a quad for MX Bikes in a few days.  :P
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Pestelol

This idea was in my mind.iam curius to see how it will work in game,but it looks more complicate to make a oem quad than oem bike

7aroca gil

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 17, 2019, 11:13:06 PM
Aroca, this is MX Bikes... it's not made for Quads man... 😂
It would be good to be able to try them.But it's true, this is mx bikes

7aroca gil

Quote from: PizzaChet on January 18, 2019, 03:11:40 PM
Aroca, if you put the same energy into creating a quad as you did making new topics, then we'd have a quad for MX Bikes in a few days.  :P
Is it the forum for that, or can we not talk about anything...? :-X

PizzaChet

I'm not saying to stop talking or asking questions. Maybe try a little harder to find an existing topic before creating one for each question. I bet I'm not the only one who thinks this.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

January 18, 2019, 07:20:13 PM #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 02:34:06 PM by iNsane
So, to answer to your question "why do not you quads?", here you have a quick example in WHY QUADS WON'T WORK in MX Bikes. As it's not made for quads or 4 wheel vehicles in general.

The bikes are leaning, quads are not leaning. Bikes have 2 wheels, quads have 4 wheels. On a bike, you do stuff with the movement of your whole body and the bike, a quad doesn't work like that.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

7aroca gil

Quote from: PizzaChet on January 18, 2019, 07:17:55 PM
I'm not saying to stop talking or asking questions. Maybe try a little harder to find an existing topic before creating one for each question. I bet I'm not the only one who thinks this.
a voucher, no problem

7aroca gil

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 18, 2019, 07:20:13 PM
So, to answer to your question "why do not you quads?", here you have a quick example in WHY QUADS WON'T WORK in MX Bikes. As it's not made for quads or 4 wheel vehicles in general.

The bikes are leaning, quads are not leaning. Bikes have 2 wheels, quads have 4 wheels. On a bike, you do stuff with the movement of your whole body and the bike, a quad doesn't work like that.
what?
seriously?
LOL
very cool haha ok, I get it

LastFriday

Yo iNsane you got a link for that quad bike that's pretty sick😂😂

iNsane

Quote from: Exotiks on January 19, 2019, 01:12:44 AM
Yo iNsane you got a link for that quad bike that's pretty sick😂😂

No. And will never be. Maybe when we've got quad support but this was just a quick import to clarify why quads are shit for now.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

CSchmied986

If quads were cool, you would see quad supercross on TV. ;D

-aGy-

iNsane

January 19, 2019, 11:08:51 AM #14 Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:55:36 AM by iNsane | WeekendWarriors
Quote from: -aGy- on January 19, 2019, 09:56:42 AM
WRS?

The main idea would work. But the Rider will look shit I believe, because of the sitting animation in a car vs. the animation(s) on a quad.

And to justify: This is MX Bikes, and not MX vs ATV :D

btw., to understand what I was saying about the animations and leaning stuff:

+++ you can't add four wheels because MXB isn't working like that ^^

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal