• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:08:43 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Combining

Started by ZeroCivilian, June 30, 2019, 04:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroCivilian

Piboso, I didn't know that you had two other simulators before looking around more and I was wondering, would you ever consider combining GP Bikes, MX Bikes, and World Racing series into one? Or do they run on completely different physics engines? If not I think combining them into one game would be awesome, would love to race bikes versus cars.

iNsane

Wouldn't make sense bc this is not MXvsATV

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

ZeroCivilian

I guess, just thought it would be cool. Bikes racing cars on a track or some sort of dirt track with rally cars vs dirt bike kinda thing. But I see where you are coming from.

Clutch_Luck

Idk I think it would be pretty cool to race around in a sim with different vehicles types. 2 things though. Pibs already has enough workload as is and updates are pretty slow(no offense), and I would guess that the different physics for each game wouldn't work in one game? Just a guess though cause I have no idea how the coding works.

ZeroCivilian

Yea what you said basically sums up what I was thinking that A. He has enough work already and B. They might be made with different engines and if not they might use different codes for physics.