• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:21:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Back & Still having Issues

Started by Braapsta969, May 04, 2019, 12:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braapsta969

Hey ya'll, I decided to download MXBikes again the other day; after a factory reset a few weeks ago.

My PC is running great & every game I've ran so far hasn't been hindered by any frustrating issues. But, I downloaded this game again & it's still running horribly. It's like nothing has changed from what, months ago?

I took a good hour or so to try almost every setting, config - whatever I could do; I put it to 1280x720 windowed, nope. Put it in my native resolution of 1920x1080, nope. Run in windows borderless, nope.

Every graphical setting to lowest & it still ran horribly. It's like it runs good in some spots of the maps but then, I go to take a corner and change directions and the frames drop (almost like my PC can't handle the processing of the objects, terrain, etc...)

I'm going to go back on today & try to fix it. I went into Radeon Settings as-well and messed around with settings there, launched MXB to no avail. I've also ran default settings on R.S, to no avail.
B969

PiBoSo

May 04, 2019, 11:07:16 AM #2 Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:13:24 AM by PiBoSo

Unfortunately with the current MX Bikes beta there is nothing that can be done to improve the frame rate.

The upcoming Beta11 release should greatly improve the rendering performances, especially on Radeon graphics cards.