• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:00:52 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

What day and time would you guys prefer to have a small series?

Started by [GH]Cody, July 08, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GH]Cody

I will be hosting a small series here in a week or 2 with just the MSM bikes and 1 class so any bike goes. The tracks will be released a few hours before the race and will be unique to each round. The round count will be between 3-6 races. Just a fun series, but I would like to know when you guys would prefer to have race day. What day/time(state what timezone your talking about or use EST). The server will be hosted on the east coast of USA. No collisions, but moderate deformation. Expect a chewed up track at the end. After the races are over it will just be free ride time to mess around if you wish to stay.

iNsane

July 08, 2019, 07:05:09 PM #1 Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 07:08:22 PM by iNsane | WeekendWarriors
Well I'm from germany and would prefer times around 8pm'ish (CEST) or something. Depends on the day. Weekends idc really which time it will be.
Holidays start next monday so if I am able to make it I'm fine with different times :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

LastFriday

I am from the U.S. and am in the PCT time zone. Preferably on weekends. As long as the race doesn't start at 4:30 in the morning because of everyone's time zone ;D

Asdrael

Nice of you to organize that!

I'm having troubles planing much in advance those days, but being in western Europe (Germany), for me 9pm is optimal. Week or weekends. Cheers!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

[GH]Cody

so far the trend seems to be that alot of yall are overseas from the US. roughly 8-9pm for you guys is around 2-3pm for EST (eastern USA) and much much earlier for the middle/west of USA. may end up having to have the races around 11pm GMT so its not super late for you guys and not super early for the people on the west coast

LastFriday

Quote from: gokitty199 on July 09, 2019, 06:31:11 PMso far the trend seems to be that alot of yall are overseas from the US. roughly 8-9pm for you guys is around 2-3pm for EST (eastern USA) and much much earlier for the middle/west of USA. may end up having to have the races around 11pm GMT so its not super late for you guys and not super early for the people on the west coast
That works for me next weekend

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

[GH]Cody

Alright, so I will try to set it up for 12AM CEST time next weekend (not this coming weekend, still am working on tracks and have finals) on either saturday or sunday.

To give a reference to the time zone, it would be
10PM GMT
6PM EST
4PM MDT

Twitch135

Quote from: gokitty199 on July 10, 2019, 04:49:34 PMAlright, so I will try to set it up for 12AM CEST time next weekend (not this coming weekend, still am working on tracks and have finals) on either saturday or sunday.

To give a reference to the time zone, it would be
10PM GMT
6PM EST
4PM MDT
I can make the race if you decide to race Sunday the 21st. :-)  If I'm the only one that can't make it Saturday no need to switch the day just for me.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

[GH]Cody

Demo of the first round. Some things are still being worked on such as the heightmap is still being adjusted (such as bigger landing on the large tripletable) and textures are being improved. The layout will stay the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpA4dg6OJg

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

[GH]Cody

thank you. decent lap times as they stand currently range between 1:25 for the faster guys and 1:30 for the decent players

FryedroPonics

[GH]Cody

Quote from: FryedroPonics on July 18, 2019, 08:32:39 AM
Quote from: [GH]Cody on July 11, 2019, 03:59:23 AM

any word on when this will be released?
the entire scaling of the track has changed along with the shape of the faces, it will be released either saturday or sunday (sunday will probably be the day of the race)