• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:06:17 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX-Bikes Central - New Content Site

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, May 02, 2015, 10:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clutch_Luck

Just though I would revive this thread as I love the site.. It's certainly a pain digging through all of the forums to find mods(even though there is a dedicated section).

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'd love to revive the website but there are a few problems with that. Firstly I don't have much free time anymore, and to upgrade it how I'd want it would take some serious dedication. I'm also going to loose that webspace at some point soon, don't know when.

Nothing to stop us putting all mods of one type in one post though..

pacopastor34

I'm working on a new website about mxbikes and Gpbikes but it will take tame because i'm developing it from scratch as part of my training with programming languages, I will need some people to manage English version because it will be in both Spanish and English. I will not upload content directly, just have a link index to the mods and important info to make easier to the people play online.

Any help help with management will be welcome.

Bj Slice

November 11, 2017, 06:12:43 PM #18 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 08:16:46 PM by Bj Slice
Quote from: pacopastor34 on November 11, 2017, 10:35:54 AM
I'm working on a new website about mxbikes and Gpbikes but it will take tame because i'm developing it from scratch as part of my training with programming languages, I will need some people to manage English version because it will be in both Spanish and English. I will not upload content directly, just have a link index to the mods and important info to make easier to the people play online.

Any help help with management will be welcome.

Noice!!! Looking forward
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Oriol

Hello, I try to enter the web http://www.mxb-central.com/download-attachment/1277/ but I get a strange window and I can not get off the Rancho Castillo circuit :(