• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:35:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta11c

Started by PiBoSo, July 23, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

MX Bikes beta11c available:
http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=news

It is possible to download a patch at this link, to avoid having to re-download the whole installer:
http://www.mx-bikes.com/downloads/mxbikes.exe
To install it, simply overwrite the executable in the MX Bikes installation folder.

Full download:
http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads
( mirrors would be extremely helpful and welcome )

PiBoSo

July 23, 2019, 05:00:17 PM #1 Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:07:03 PM by PiBoSo
Release notes
- Beta11: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2769.msg34988#msg34988
- Netcode is now a blend between accuracy and smoothing
- Timestamps are now added to the dedicated server log

PizzaChet

Wow, really? Thanks for this. I thought 11b felt bulletproof when I was getting into all kinds of pileups and hard crashes without a glitch while online with Carter and Ryan Villopoto(My staff are investigating this claim).
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Seems better. Had some really tight passes last night when me Teeds Doc and Sandy were on Forest. There's a weird feeling though, almost like the game is very slightly delayed, talking milliseconds when you get near other players, or when more people join I can't remember.

PizzaChet

PiBoSo could you please include the current version of the game in the Profile tab or somewhere on-screen in the menu so we know what version of the game is currently running?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 24, 2019, 03:15:01 PMPiBoSo could you please include the current version of the game in the Profile tab or somewhere on-screen in the menu so we know what version of the game is currently running?
Ctrl-V :)

PizzaChet

Oh man! Thanks! Where do find this? Is there a readme I didn't read?

HornetMaX

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 25, 2019, 05:16:57 PMOh man! Thanks! Where do find this? Is there a readme I didn't read?
I think there's a readme.txt file somewhere in the installtion folder.
The only other shortcuts I recall are Ctrl-F (for an FPS counter), F12 (or F11) for a screenshot and F11 (or F12) for an high-res screenshot.
There may be others (inclufing one to show/hide the dash, probably).

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I keep having a crash.. I pick bike and play, then next time I load the game I go to pick bike and it crashes. I can only fix it by removing the chosen bike from my profile.ini.

Asdrael

Played on and off the last few days, managed to ride close with people and not feel like anything was out of place. Really, had a great time "racing".

A good indicator of the greatly improved experience: people wait for each other on the track now to "rub bars". Loving it. (I still think the rear and front have too much longitudinal grip though).

After working on the OEMs, I am also sold on the suspension and preload upgrades. Really works awesome. I'm not sold on how we have to build the preload etc in the bikeed, seems very counter logical to me... couldn't wrap my head around why the preload changes the rest position of the suspensions. It doesn't work that way IRL?
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PizzaChet

Yeah Pibs, it's nice to actually relax while I ride now that you've damn near nailed it. My sphincter thanks you!