• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:19:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Server distinction

Started by Harrytmj66, October 22, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrytmj66

Just a quick one guys.

Maybe in the servers you should clearly mark if the server needs a mod or if it's a base game server.

Would stop new players becoming frustrated that they could not join a server or being confused as to which server to join.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

iNsane

Hence why there's an asterisk in the track name or the message "missing bike" pops up 🙄

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

They've made it very easy to get all of the required content. So much so that my lazy ass has all OEM mods. I'll make it easier for you...

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 30, 2019, 01:40:22 AM****** http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2229.0 ****** ....Link to EVERY TRACK up to 2018. Of course there's been more tracks since then, so a few extra will be needing individual downloads from the Tracks section here....  http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?board=13.0 Please forgive me for helping to make it very easy to have everything you need readily available in one page!

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 30, 2019, 01:40:22 AMDownload this pack from MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE . 2.5+Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your MXB game install directory, it contains a /bikes folder with all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta11. Careful: those bikes are now unpacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM for four strokes, MX1-2t OEM and MX2-2t OEM for 2 strokes. (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.