• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

December 07, 2019, 12:38:39 am

News:

MX Bikes beta13c available! :)

TFC Factory Tracks - Updated 30/10/2019

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 30, 2019, 10:01:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

October 30, 2019, 10:01:25 pm Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 08:16:36 pm by 𝖙𝖋𝖈
Hi all,

Here you will find links for my tracks under the production name of TFC Factory Tracks. So far I will have two series - AMA Replica Series and MXGP Replica Series. I'm only going to add links here for tracks under the name TFC Factory Tracks as this will eventually include remakes of my old replicas.

Please note that I don't do this for money, but I do sink hours into these tracks for you, the community. If anyone wants to Buy Me a Beer to say thank you I would definitely appreciate it!

TFC Factory Tracks Ironman 2018 DOWNLOAD

Ironman 2018
I started this layout before the 2019 race but to be honest I much prefer this layout. Theme is race week, not race day (it's easier on graphics processing).
This is my first track with 3d trees and 3d dirt. The dirt can be disabled by turning off 3d grass if it's too much for online but the track should still look good.

This is also my first track with custom pit locations. Each pit has been painfully tested to ensure it works. Hopefully this gets easier to achieve when new track tools are released.

Massive thanks to GDUBMX for doing the cams for this track and providing feedback!

This might be a graphically demanding track but if I'm not pushing the envelope of quality then what's the point right? Hope you all enjoy!

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

philiaN

So beautiful. Awesome track like always man, so far i would say this is the best you have done :) Such a good idea with that dirt clumps. 10/10 on yelp
MX Bikes Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8wwwNDn

FryedroPonics

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

iNsane | WeekendWarriors

Already said that and will not stop saying it:
What a masterpiece! This track brings it to a whole new level. So much detail and you really feel how many hours sinked into this creation while riding or just flying through the track in replay mode.

Kudos!

GDUBMX

thanks alot mate for giving me the chance to help out. :D
Add me on Steam : GDUBMX
GDUBMX YouTube

Twitch135

October 31, 2019, 06:33:12 pm #8 Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:14:30 pm by Twitch135
Can't wait to rip this track. Been so busy with work haven't been playing.

Update: Played it last night. AMAZING WORK TFC
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

LastFriday

Couldn't have done any better. Great work!

stevo

Nice one TFC...yet again....bloody well done :)

nico_ktm19

Yamaha285

Amazing track thank you for your hard work! Favorite track yet!

jirka63

Thank you for the efort you put into your tracks!! Cant wait to try.

mxmaniac6

This track is amazing! really appreciate the work!