• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:24:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike mismatch on OEM bikes

Started by Rantsu, November 05, 2019, 10:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rantsu

So, i was playing yesterday on some servers where the OEM bikes worked just fine. I tried to connect today and it gives me an error message saying "Bike Mismatch" and then listing all the OEM bikes.
Anyone else with this problem? Is there a fix?

mcdaddymacswag712

Im having the same problem also It keeps saying data mismatch but i was working just fine last night

mcdaddymacswag712

have you updated the game i think beta 13 came out yesterday try updating it and see wht it does thts wht im doing

Snappe

Have you also made sure you have the latest version of the OEM mod?

Asdrael

Usual troubleshooting steps:
- make sure you run the latest OEM version
- make sure it is properly installed
- if there has been a game update (which we had a few days ago), some people have reported a similar issue and fixing it by reinstalling (delete and the dezip again) the OEM pack in the mod folder.

Hope that helps!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

sethypeety

Quote from: Asdrael on November 06, 2019, 10:10:13 PMUsual troubleshooting steps:
- make sure you run the latest OEM version
- make sure it is properly installed
- if there has been a game update (which we had a few days ago), some people have reported a similar issue and fixing it by reinstalling (delete and the dezip again) the OEM pack in the mod folder.

Hope that helps!

Hey, I have tried all of your troubleshooting methods, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and resorted to downloading the game on steam. No matter what I do my game is either stuck on the Syncing screen, or says Bike Mismatch, and lists pretty much every bike the server allows.