• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

RM-Z250 sound

Started by |BEYER|, November 17, 2019, 01:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|BEYER|

i done this a while ago. its not my cup of tea but maybe someone will enjoy it. its
for the rm-z250 but you can use it for any bike

https://mega.nz/#!a99RFa4C!SHE9sBj_bAOq8-kmGDHo7BF2kE5prqqBV70v6tpHRYU

teeds

Thanks for the new sounds fella.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

|BEYER|

no problem. do you like that one then?

Jimbo

teeds

Quote from: lmscl on November 18, 2019, 06:19:25 PMno problem. do you like that one then?

Not tried this one yet, but i have some of your others already.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

LastFriday

MorganMX124

gprcmx312

VERY new to this so sorry for any ignorance. How do you install this on a bike? I have the OEM pack and I'm trying to put it on the RMZ so, to my very limited knowledge, it should work. I cant figure it out and don't want to mess something up beyond my understanding. I couldn't find anything on here that helped me but I also don't know what keywords to search other than sounds lol. If anyone could provide a link to anything or type it out that would be great. Thanks!

Docfumi

Quote from: gprcmx312 on January 18, 2020, 03:46:02 AMVERY new to this so sorry for any ignorance. How do you install this on a bike? I have the OEM pack and I'm trying to put it on the RMZ so, to my very limited knowledge, it should work. I cant figure it out and don't want to mess something up beyond my understanding. I couldn't find anything on here that helped me but I also don't know what keywords to search other than sounds lol. If anyone could provide a link to anything or type it out that would be great. Thanks!

1) Open the folder of the bike you want to change the sound.
2) Find and delete or back up all the wave files and these two files engine.scl and sfx.cfg
3) Place the files you downloaded into said bike folder close it up, start your game and ride like the wind to the heavy heavy monster sounds of your new bike sound mod. 
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

gprcmx312

Quote from: Docfumi on January 18, 2020, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: gprcmx312 on January 18, 2020, 03:46:02 AMVERY new to this so sorry for any ignorance. How do you install this on a bike? I have the OEM pack and I'm trying to put it on the RMZ so, to my very limited knowledge, it should work. I cant figure it out and don't want to mess something up beyond my understanding. I couldn't find anything on here that helped me but I also don't know what keywords to search other than sounds lol. If anyone could provide a link to anything or type it out that would be great. Thanks!

1) Open the folder of the bike you want to change the sound.
2) Find and delete or back up all the wave files and these two files engine.scl and sfx.cfg
3) Place the files you downloaded into said bike folder close it up, start your game and ride like the wind to the heavy heavy monster sounds of your new bike sound mod. 

Thanks! It works now!