• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Resolute MXB Track Builder Helper - V.1.1.5 (Update June 29, 2023)

Started by Resolute Kraken, August 29, 2020, 09:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resolute Kraken

v.1.1.3 (03/13/2022)
  • New SHD Editor window.  Edit/create SHD files for your models.  New window is accessed from the tools window.  Select the folder where your model textures are stored.  The editor will parse the SHD file for you into the editor and give you a preview of what the SHD file looks like.
  • Added the "Add" (Fresnel Reflection) to the reflection editors (track textures editor and SHD editor)
  • Removed "Steer" setting from the photo location section in Track Info tab.  This is set by user in game since B17.
  • Changed error message for images that require an alpha channel.  Added text to notify user to save as 32-bit.
  • Updated style of busy messages
  • Show error message "Tools Not Set" in build section so you know you don't have your tools set correctly.
  • Application checks for new version available at start up with button to open the forum page to download.

Resolute Kraken

v.1.1.4 (06/25/2022)
  • Bug fixes for SHD Editor - Spec Map and Environment Map settings.
  • Bug fix for 4K and rectangular PNG heightmap loading.
  • Bug fix for corrupt user settings not allowing application to start.
  • Check if last project file exists when trying to load.
  • Updated error message for Alpha channel required files to include "Don't use 100% white alpha channel".
  • Validation of track folder and project names to remove special characters.
  • Highlight tutorial videos menu when new videos are available.
  • Timer for amount of time that project has been open in Builder (days:hours:minutues).  You can edit your TRK file for existing projects to set the minutes that you have worked on the project.  Edit the "MinutesOpen" value in a text editor like Notepad.

spennyt

anyone have a good height map as i dont have any software to make one

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: spennyt on July 26, 2022, 03:02:08 PManyone have a good height map as i dont have any software to make one

Sure you do, watch some tutorials and use free software like L3DT or GIMP.

Resolute Kraken

v.1.1.5 (06/29/2023)
  • Help menu link to MXB documentation.
  • Updated 3rd party libraries to latest versions.

Xlr8_Mike

Hey, Not sure what the deal is but I keep getting virus warning from windows and it wont let me install the latest version

Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml

file: C:\Program Files\Resolute Kraken\Resolute MXB Track Builder Helper\MXB Track Builder Helper.exe

thanks,
mike

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: Xlr8_Mike on July 08, 2023, 08:05:07 AMHey, Not sure what the deal is but I keep getting virus warning from windows and it wont let me install the latest version

Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml

file: C:\Program Files\Resolute Kraken\Resolute MXB Track Builder Helper\MXB Track Builder Helper.exe

thanks,
mike

Try downloading again - Defender was giving false positives.