• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

December 07, 2019, 01:01:10 am

News:

MX Bikes beta13c available! :)

TFC's Matrix M64 Stand Pack

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, November 23, 2019, 11:47:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

November 23, 2019, 11:47:23 am Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 12:28:31 pm by 𝖙𝖋𝖈
Hey guys

I finally got this working in game and made a few colourways. Please see the README.TXT in the ZIP with install instructions.

As always, 100% made by me.

Hope you guys enjoy!
DOWNLOAD

McOuille191

Ponza

StoneRider

Ponza

there is a way so we can get our personal skin on it ingame?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not at the moment no. I've done the basic colour pack and the only way to do that would be for me to make a custom one myself - It doesn't work like bike paints.

Ponza

ok thanks for the answer ,still good at the moment,u did a pretty clean job with this mate!

iNsane | WeekendWarriors

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on November 24, 2019, 10:08:52 pmNot at the moment no. I've done the basic colour pack and the only way to do that would be for me to make a custom one myself - It doesn't work like bike paints.

That's not true, you can change the stand paint by including the .tga within a bike paint

At least it works for the default stand, I believe there should be no problem with a custom one then!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on November 24, 2019, 11:21:50 pm
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on November 24, 2019, 10:08:52 pmNot at the moment no. I've done the basic colour pack and the only way to do that would be for me to make a custom one myself - It doesn't work like bike paints.

That's not true, you can change the stand paint by including the .tga within a bike paint

At least it works for the default stand, I believe there should be no problem with a custom one then!

That's awesome man. I'm going to test it out. If it works I'll release the PSD and people can make their own to be included with bike skins. Good shout 😎