• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:32:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Screenshots

Started by DrownDown, December 20, 2013, 12:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Cant wait to see more of this game, I hope it plays as good as it looks.

marcassin

I was a motocross rider (6 years), also I am amazed by your video. The behavior and attitudes of the driver on his bike are exceptional and well translated, the sounds of motorcycles are very good,

Maybe a demo version on PS3 ?

DD

Quote from: marcassin on February 19, 2014, 04:56:29 AM
I was a motocross rider (6 years), also I am amazed by your video. The behavior and attitudes of the driver on his bike are exceptional and well translated, the sounds of motorcycles are very good,

Maybe a demo version on PS3 ?

If only it was that easy. I don't mean to speak for Snappe and PiBoSo, but I don't think that is going to happen. From what I understand, getting a game onto a console is not the easiest for indie developers. Much easier to stick with PC only.

Snappe

Quote from: DD on February 19, 2014, 06:12:12 AM
If only it was that easy.

Yeah... It's not going to happen.

Paulo Rodrigues | Motocross Plays

Quote from: Snappe on February 19, 2014, 02:34:45 PM
Quote from: DD on February 19, 2014, 06:12:12 AM
If only it was that easy.

Yeah... It's not going to happen.

Program for consoles is totally different than programming for a computer. The programming language may be the same, the syntax too, but the API from a console has different functions, classes and attributes.

It can be easy to PiBoSo do this, but I think that is not his point of view at that moment.
Specs:
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB
- 16GB DDR4 TeamGroup El
http://www.youtube.com/motocrossplays

MotoRogers499

I think with the amount of people interested in the game, give it 2 years and there will be supporters DYING to put this game on console.

moto28

I dont think so. Its a little  out there but time will tell.