• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

December 07, 2019, 12:38:52 am

News:

MX Bikes beta13c available! :)

profile resets upon startup

Started by jtrs_61, December 01, 2019, 09:27:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

December 01, 2019, 09:27:08 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 09:41:36 pm by jtrs_61
when opening mxb for the day my profile in game seems to be reset.  this has happend twice.... what I mean by reset is, everything is returned to default.  everything... controller settings, bike settings, bike/rider appearance... hell, even my name and number are gone.  This is super frustrating having to go back through and map controller and try and set things like I like it, again lol.  When I go to profiles the only thing available is "unnamedprofile" and I haven't touched that since day one...

Everything has been fine the last couple weeks.  Ive installed 13b, even since ive played a few days and no issues.  until yesterday morning, then again today.  Idk what I've done differently... 

In fact, I went and checked the Documents/piboso/mxbikes/profiles and my original jtrs_61 file exists, just cant select it in game. suggestions?

teeds

Not sure what the fix is but the next time you get everything setup take a backup of your Piboso folder, you can then easily get everything back if it happens again until the problem is fixed.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

jtrs_61

since my original profile folder was there along with the unnamedProfile folder, I copied all contents of jtrs_61 into unnamed and started it up.  no change. went through and got everything remotely close to way I had it...  kinda afraid to close the window lol, then again, im getting quick at setting it all up