• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:40:23 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2020 Fasthouse Collection

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, December 11, 2019, 01:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

December 11, 2019, 01:56:58 PM Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 02:08:07 PM by 𝖙𝖋𝖈
Hi all.

First of all, sorry for the amount of paints. I wanted to give each pant colour a choice of tops but it got out of hand. I even didn't bother making what I'd consider the less popular pant colours.

This kit features:

Grindhouse Pants in a few popular colours, all jerseys available at the time of me looking on the UK and US Fasthouse website, 4 different types of gloves, Bell moto 9 Fasthouse helmets (for Bell Moto 9 Seven helmet, also included just in case) in 4 styles, and some 2020 EKS Brand Goggles also featured on the Fasthouse websites.

This was a lot of work but I'm currently off work sick and needed something to do while I can't talk too well to continue on with track tutorials.

Also included is a PSD. Please feel free to use this file to make your own versions but please don't upload tons of variants, claim it as your own work or whatever. I'm including it because several people have asked for the ability to customise for teams etc.. I don't think this is the best way to do custom names and numbers but it's there for people who do. Please give credit if you want to release anything using this PSD.

Thanks all, enjoy!

2020 Fasthouse Collection by TFC
2020 Fasthouse Collection PSD by TFC

StoneRider

This is awesome... Thanks you so much for all the Time you put in man.
Truly awesome 🔥🔥🔥

conceptgraffmxs

man !!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing thank you for this big big release !!!!!

iNsane

Awesome release T! What an effort you put into the pack, loving all those variations. Big thanks!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

McOuille191

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ponza

awesome job mate, really sick job,love all the details you put in!strong job!!! thanks for the psd aswell

MxBiker271421

bastey

November 08, 2020, 11:31:59 AM #8 Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 11:38:08 AM by bastey
This pack is sick!

But: Is there any way to get new goggles into those helmets? Asking for a friend.

Would love to have some Scott Prospects / Oakley Airbrakes / 100% Armegas in those!

Cheers :)