• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:50:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[NEW 15-01-2020] Ruubs' track warehouse - 2021 Supercross Rd. 1 Houston 1 - RELEASE

Started by Ruubs, December 21, 2019, 07:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Well Ruben, another great supercross track. Rides great, looks amazing. Great job mate!

I love the whoops (man whoops). The rhythms have lots of options that work well, and so easy to get back into if you crash out.

We played last night and I know you were there but I think it worked really well. No track width issues, and it was hilarious to see people missing the first corner 😄

I think we need a lap 1 layout object option.

BlizzardDUCK

The whoops on Houston are really strange. They feel like a dragons back more than they do whoops.

Blackout_STi

Thank you for this! I know how much work goes into something like this- and it is very much appreciated.

CBM Racing

Loved the track the other Houston track that's out there is good but yours was great! I really hope you decide to make more of them even if it's just in your spare time. Everything was spot on the only thing I didn't like was the whoops I could hit them the exact same way 5 times and only make it through 3 times but I am sure that's on me. Plus your track is a lot more friendly to the 250 riders the other track the jumps were a little overscaled IMO. Oh did I mention that it also looked incredible!
Cheers

BlizzardDUCK

Quote from: CBM Racing on January 20, 2021, 09:47:39 PMLoved the track the other Houston track that's out there is good but yours was great! I really hope you decide to make more of them even if it's just in your spare time. Everything was spot on the only thing I didn't like was the whoops I could hit them the exact same way 5 times and only make it through 3 times but I am sure that's on me. Plus your track is a lot more friendly to the 250 riders the other track the jumps were a little overscaled IMO. Oh did I mention that it also looked incredible!
Cheers

Agreed on everything. Same issue on the whoops. I finally figured out 3rd gear pinned works most of the time, but if you don't get the drive you're going down. Great otherwise, and can ride on a 125 makes it even better!

felipevonzuben

Not to put any kind of pressure on creators... my question come from someone who likes a lot 2021 Houston 1...
Are we going to have the others tracks from this season? Again, don´t get me wrong... this is not a pressure question :)

Theereal24

Quote from: felipevonzuben on February 04, 2021, 01:34:55 AMNot to put any kind of pressure on creators... my question come from someone who likes a lot 2021 Houston 1...
Are we going to have the others tracks from this season? Again, don´t get me wrong... this is not a pressure question :)
I feel Pressured

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal