• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:11:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Races

Started by Gingerow11, October 14, 2014, 11:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerow11

After a couple of weeks of solid practice I really wana get into some online racing, I'm struggling to find any races as all the ones in the world servers have really long practices and qualifying sessions, is there anywhere or going to be anywhere you can just jump straight into a race?
#thesickestgameout

Jpablo357

Yes , you can do it making a vote on a server!

onlyonetone

Usually people ignore the votes for some reason. One of the Moto servers has only a 15 minute practice.

Gingerow11

Ok cool I'll check that one out, cheers.  Also there never seems to be anyone in the servers, do you think this is due to it still being early days?

thisisdef

I look to organize a race for some PayPal money this weekend or the weekend after.
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: thisisdef on October 16, 2014, 12:22:50 AM
I look to organize a race for some PayPal money this weekend or the weekend after.

??? :o

Gingerow11

Race for money....... R u mad!!!!! ???

onlyonetone

Yeah, it's still early days. Plus we are all from completely different timezones.

ChrisK

and most time not enough player online its a littlebit like gpb

:(

more then 200 people buy the game..i think but is see no one online "3-6 player max

thisisdef

Quote from: Gingerow11 on October 16, 2014, 09:20:50 AM

I guess so lol. It wouldn't be too much.
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

Gingerow11

Quote from: thisisdef on October 16, 2014, 04:03:41 PM

What sort of lap times are you running on the example track?

Gingerow11

Chris, I assume you played mx sim? There was always loads of people racing on there, hopefully mxb will end up like that. I'm sure it will  8)

ChrisK

when i start playing mxs in 2010 most time there was 5-10 player online, if u look now or 1 year ago there was 2-3 full server all the time :D

ChrisK

its 20:45 / 8:45 pm and no one is online !!!!!

come on guys :D

thisisdef

Quote from: Gingerow11 on October 16, 2014, 05:58:43 PM
Quote from: thisisdef on October 16, 2014, 04:03:41 PM

What sort of lap times are you running on the example track?

I've seen ry px run a 52.6 or something and my fastest is a 59.9