• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:09:17 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How to Install Tracks

Started by Snappe, October 14, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snappe

October 14, 2014, 05:46:41 PM Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:33:19 PM by Snappe
Copy your track .pkz files (or folders) into the mods\tracks folder in
Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes

Alternatively you can specify your own mods location by changing the [mods] line in mxbikes.ini
For example:
[mods]
folder=D:\mxbikesmods\

stoutallout35

can you download tracks and bikes in the demo

Umpossible

March 23, 2018, 12:29:19 PM #2 Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:24:51 PM by Snappe
Quote from: stoutallout35 on March 23, 2018, 11:42:35 AMcan you download tracks and bikes in the demo

Nope, only in the full version

Harrytmj66

Has this changed since releasing on Steam?

teeds

Nope, it's always been this way.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

kiernan22

Yirka63

teeds

You might need something like this to open a .rar file - https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Chicoula

bonjour! concernant le campound JS7, où déplacer le dossier car je l'ai mis dans "motocross" mais quand je veux y jouer je n'ai que le son et pas l'image.

DA2LE.Rambol

I have a problem on my track folder i see a different type of track motocross, supercross,enduro ecc where i put the tracK?

fridgedollar

Quote from: DA2LE.Rambol on November 06, 2020, 09:13:22 AMI have a problem on my track folder i see a different type of track motocross, supercross,enduro ecc where i put the tracK?

if you know its a motocross track, put it in the motocross folder. if you know its a supercross track, put it in the supercross folder, etc
it doesnt really matter though, you can put everything in any folder and be fine. you can even create custom folders and the game will read them. its just to keep your tracks more organized

DA2LE.Rambol

astro_knoxy

does anyone know how to play demo?

Francisco

Que hay que hacer para jugar la version completa?