• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:03:17 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Thoughts about mxb after 70 hours.

Started by VulpesLago, January 04, 2020, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VulpesLago

Hello,

These are only my thoughts how this game should improve after only 72-hours in game.

-joining server sometimes takes 5 min.
-players disappear sometimes.
-you can't change start gate.
-more collison options (No collision in first corner, no collision for crashed players, no collision for lapper's etc...)
-option to disable assist "one by one" (atleast brakes)
-"view steam profile" would be nice (next to eject button)
-reset track
-kick or retur to pit players that lie down in track (they make teleports to heaven) :)

VOTING

-Disable vote if the race is live.
-if server is in practice mode and someone start poll for race, over 50% should be enough to start the race.
-if you don't vote, your vote should NOT be counted no. it should be just "novote". (now the problem is afk players that keep "voting" No.)
-VOTE FOR CHANGE TRACK!

Settings

-there should be "standard" settings for controllers, direct lean, lean, brakes etc. (took me 10-15 hours to get good settings)

STEAM

-Mods should be downloadable from steam. (i have friends that don't like downloading from internet.)

OTHER

-tutorials how to make tracks, skins, paints. and stuff like that.

i am sure that i did forgot something, but maybe i make part 2 after 200 hours in game. Cheers ;D

The end.

Ruubs

You actually can change start gate. It has to be done before a race session begins. For example, you have to choose your gate in practice for it to affect your gate pick in the race session.

You can reset the track already too. It's just no UI button yet. Simply type !poll track reset in the chat (http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=199.0).

If you don't vote the vote goes to neutral when you're in the pits. When you're on track the vote does automatically go to no. This was the best option.