• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:47:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Videos of the tracks!

Started by thisisdef, October 15, 2014, 07:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

Not sure what happened to y vid quality on upload... I'm a noob to youtube.
anyway.. here's an update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie3uJfNF2u8&feature=youtu.be

cage47

𝖙𝖋𝖈

February 09, 2015, 06:23:28 PM #47 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 06:25:01 PM by TheFatController
Little track I'm working on to release in beta2. TNMX will have to wait for beta 3 in case there's anything I need to do to get it running right as I did after beta 1 - 2. Also while I try and figure out the tree alpha problem.

Anyway, farm track made for hotlaps as it's about 50 sec to 1 min on average. Took inspiration mainly from the well loved practice track, just wanted to make something with the same level of quality just for more advanced riders. Also took some inspiration from rc's outdoor track which made me want to make something short and fun.

Bit tech with some rhythm, nice whoops, you can really nail the inside line on some of the corners, it's really fun! Nearly finished, should have it done in a day or two when I get a chance to fix the race data.

Most of the views are track cams, but the two big tables I had to cut to onboard in the edit as the track cams aren't behaving lol..

https://www.youtube.com/v/0KLRC87meZY?rel=0

teeds

mmm, looking forward to you serving this up, smells good  ;D
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

Honestly Ike your content is fantastic. Hands down you've been the backbone of the community projects. This track looks so fun, love the whoop section. Can't wait for beta 3,be nice to get back into mxb full time again. Great video man. :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks gdub, I don't know about backbone tho, I never would have thought about making tracks had it not been for Geo's tutorials and tracks, and what we don't have in quantity we got in quality right? Geo's tracks, your skins, rc's tracks, what sandbiter shows and doesn't let us play with :D

arnzzz

This looks amazing, Cannot wait for this tbh.

I think considering how new MXB is, and how it still isnt ready for mass consumption, I think we are doing pretty well for quality tracks :)

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on February 09, 2015, 09:16:39 PM
Thanks gdub, I don't know about backbone tho, I never would have thought about making tracks had it not been for Geo's tutorials and tracks, and what we don't have in quantity we got in quality right? Geo's tracks, your skins, rc's tracks, what sandbiter shows and doesn't let us play with :D

I'll release mine some time. I have to.. Kamloops made me a lot of objects so it'd be stupid to not release it. It'll probably never be done, and neither is it that much fun IMO, but I'll just release it after beta 3 is released.

I'm not home from 7am to 6pm almost every day now, except for the weekends, I don't have much time to do anything at all.

Track looks like a lot of fun TheFatController. Really looking forward to it!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

After beta 3 makes sense, and most tracks I've made aren't a lot of fun after hundreds of test laps! Looking forward to it all the same, if you don't release it after beta 3 I will be sure to remind you  ;D

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on February 11, 2015, 01:38:50 AMproduces NOTHING!

Thanks. Now I'm glad I helped you with several things and found out a lot myself.

Enduro
MX
EX
AX

I sure don't produce anything.

The EX/AX is impossible in this game ATM. The Enduro and MX are almost done.

MXK_cdub85

February 11, 2015, 10:33:15 AM #55 Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:40:56 AM by MXK_cdub85
need a hug guys?  ???

GDUBMX

Didn't Geo make the tutorials we've all watched and learnt from or was that someone else?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PiBoSo

Quote from: geofanatec on February 11, 2015, 01:38:50 AM
Quote from: TheFatController on February 10, 2015, 09:31:41 PM
After beta 3 makes sense, and most tracks I've made aren't a lot of fun after hundreds of test laps! Looking forward to it all the same, if you don't release it after beta 3 I will be sure to remind you  ;D

+1

Needs to just release now.......for a guy who wants to know everything and produces NOTHING! Makes me wonder why I ever helped

Whoa! That was rude! :(

Ruubs

To be honest, i dont think geo could've made the tuts without me and bearded4glory.

I have no time at all to work on my tracks these days. I never release my content unless I think it's worth a release.

Thx Piboso, thats exactly what I thought.

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on February 11, 2015, 01:45:30 PM
Just tried to piss u off just enough to get u going 😃

You almost made me not release any stuff by making me pissed, so watch out buddy 8).

Quote from: geofanatec on February 11, 2015, 01:45:30 PM
And by saying "produces nothing" does not mean you have done nothing. We just don't see it, therefore.....where is it?
It's sitting on my hard drive and waits to get finished by magic.