• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Niko Mouk, January 09, 2020, 11:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niko Mouk

SYNCBACK IS BACK  8)

Still trying to make the gamer life easier, we decided to revive this tool for you guys to automatically download the game stuff 24/7. Please read carefully this tutorial and follow the steps.

INSTALLATION
1. Download the latest version of SyncBack (free) CLICK HERE. Follow the installation steps and run the program.

2. Download the Master Profile. CLICK HERE

3. Unzip the Master Profile and open it with SyncBack (you can drag and drop it into the SyncBack window). This will start the download of all MxBikes SyncBack profiles on your desktop.

4. Select the profiles you want to sync and drag them into the Syncback window. Don't add the last (MXB_zSYNC_PROFILES). Please see the description of each profile at the bottom of this topic.

5. Open each profile (click modify) and modify the Destination folder to your mods folder if you have a custom folder only (else the path is already good).

6. Drag the MXB_zSYNC_PROFILES in SyncBack. This will group all your profiles into an only one to manage easily the sync scheduling. Modify this profile, select the When menu then Periodically tab.
Set here the frequency you want the sync to run. You can also set the second option visible on the screenshot below to run only when idle (so when you computer is ON but you don't use it).

7. If you wan you can start syncing now by clicking MXB_zSYNC_PROFILES then Run button.

NOTE
The first time you run the profile, it will take a while as everything will be downloaded. From the second run, only the new or updated files will be downloaded.

MX Bikes Profiles details
MXB_OEM_BIKES_MOTOCROSSMANDATORY - Contains all OEM MX bikes to join race servers
MXB_OEM_BIKES_SUPERMOTOOPTIONAL - Contains all OEM Supermoto bikes
MXB_RIDER_ALLContains Boots, Fonts, Helmets, Rider Paints, Protections.
If you select this profile, so you don't need any other _RIDER_ profile.
MXB_RIDER_BOOTSContains rider boots
MXB_RIDER_FONTSContains rider fonts
MXB_RIDER_HELMETSContains rider helmets
MXB_RIDER_PAINTSContains rider paints
MXB_RIDER_PROTECTIONSContains rider protections
MXB_TRACKS_ALLContains all tracks. If you select this profile, so you don't need any other _TRACK_ profile.
MXB_TRACKS_ENDUROContains all Enduro tracks
MXB_TRACKS_MOTOCROSSContains all Motocross tracks
MXB_TRACKS_STRAIGHTRHYTHMContains all Straight Rhythm tracks
MXB_TRACKS_SUPERCROSSContains all Supercross tracks
MXB_TRACKS_SUPERMOTOContains all Supermoto tracks
MXB_zSYNC_PROFILESIt's a profile group which regroup other profiles once added to Syncback. Its purpose is to manage the scheduling in an unique place.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

StoneRider

awraskins

wha about oem bike skins? is it under the oem bikes profile?
thanks btw

Frosty122

This is an amazing addition if i could figure it out haha. Where am i supposed to drag the profiles from? I cant find them on my computer only when I click modify on the master profile but it wont let me drag anything out of there. I'm probably missing something simple but any help would be appreciated

edit: nevermind I am dumb was looking in the wrong folders. thanks again for making this!

If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Frosty122

ive tried running the profiles overnight and most of them worked perfectly except for the helmet, motocross track and supercross track profiles. they keep disconnecting and retrying the file over again right before it finishes. then it aborts. any tips on what i may be doing wrong?
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Niko Mouk

Quote from: Patf122 on January 26, 2020, 05:31:39 PMive tried running the profiles overnight and most of them worked perfectly except for the helmet, motocross track and supercross track profiles. they keep disconnecting and retrying the file over again right before it finishes. then it aborts. any tips on what i may be doing wrong?

Not sure what's happening to you. I'll check out the logs tomorrow but actually the server is up and everything looks good.

HornetMaX

seney8

This is super cool! I do have a question though. I'm running this on an older computer and have purposely not installed every new skin/paint to avoid game lag or syncing delays. Anyone have issues with everything being installed?

My mindset is that the more content I download, the more content that needs to load when I'm ready to moto.

I could be totally wrong but that's what I'm thinking.

Appreciate the help!

fridgedollar

Quote from: seney8 on February 22, 2020, 01:42:52 AMThis is super cool! I do have a question though. I'm running this on an older computer and have purposely not installed every new skin/paint to avoid game lag or syncing delays. Anyone have issues with everything being installed?

My mindset is that the more content I download, the more content that needs to load when I'm ready to moto.

Appreciate the help!
I had a similar question and Niko sent this through the discord server -

[12:09 AM]  Niko Mouk: hi @fridgedollar , we're actually setting up a publishing interface to allow someone ( @StoneRider ) to manage the content. Only replicas tracks have been added.
You also have to know that the most mods you download, longer will be the loading time of your game. I don't want to put everything released into SyncBack and make everybody's game a nightmare.

so it seems as of right now you dont have anything to worry about, but if more things are added you may want to skip them :]

seney8

Quote from: fridgedollar on February 22, 2020, 01:57:10 AM
Quote from: seney8 on February 22, 2020, 01:42:52 AMThis is super cool! I do have a question though. I'm running this on an older computer and have purposely not installed every new skin/paint to avoid game lag or syncing delays. Anyone have issues with everything being installed?

Appreciate the help!
I had a similar question and Niko sent this through the discord server -

[12:09 AM]  Niko Mouk: hi @fridgedollar , we're actually setting up a publishing interface to allow someone ( @StoneRider ) to manage the content. Only replicas tracks have been added.
You also have to know that the most mods you download, longer will be the loading time of your game. I don't want to put everything released into SyncBack and make everybody's game a nightmare.

so it seems as of right now you dont have anything to worry about, but if more things are added you may want to skip them :]

Good to know!! I'll just keep checking back for new content that I'd like. I should probably familiarize myself with Discord. I created an account when I download MXB but haven't messed with it really.

Thanks for the quick feedback!

savonnette

Newbie encore, mais plus pour très longtemps.

Niko Mouk