• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2020, 05:10:45 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

2019 Teutschental mxgp replica track

Started by conceptgraffmxs, February 02, 2020, 12:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

February 02, 2020, 12:19:28 AM Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 02:01:53 PM by conceptgraffmxs
Hello everyone, after tons of hours of work im finally able to officially release the track of Teutschenthal 2019 Layout . I want to thanks Ponza,Niko Mouk, Goutsou and Tylaz for their help and the beta testing who helped me to stepped up my game and learning how to create a track . Enjoy,have fun riding it and feel free to leave a comment !

Big thanks to Kris for creating this terrain back in 2017, he put in a lot of work that we've been able to adapt into MXB, but none of that would have been possible without his initial effort. This track is a credit to the amount of work he put into building this from scratch and we thank him for being a part of this build, as this track would not be what it is without his original creation.

Niko Mouk

Getting better and better dude !
Keep it up !
If you like my work, you can donate on Paypal or you may want to :

vinke swedish

Patf122

Awesome track! thanks for all the hard work!
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

stevo

jirka63

Sebas_38

WellsMX524

This track is awesome!  Can't wait to hopefully see some more GP's.  Nice job!

FabRoll

Great job, the "french touch". With Lommel, the best MXGP r├ęplica track. Thx again.

seney8

Awesome job! I've been playing MX Bikes for a few months now and love all the fresh content! I recently tinkered with editing/photoshopping .tga files to create my own custom kit and bike paint, so cool. I'd really like to dive into track building but that seems a little intense!

Thanks again for all you do! \m/

Creiz

Thanks for making these awesome tracks(and skins)! Continuing the amazing work from mxs ;)

StoneRider

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Paradox28

this track is so fantastically done. The deformation is great and once you get the flow down it is so nice.