• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:53:35 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

JS7 Practice session - Sept 11th.

Started by Asdrael, September 10, 2016, 01:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 11, 2016, 11:59:40 AM
Quote from: TheFatController on September 11, 2016, 11:20:20 AM
Did you get online in the end MaX?
No, didn't want to spend the time to download thew whole thing, I did something else instead.
I'll download the pack at the office (hehe, it's faster too).

MaX, sorry I haven't replied to your mxbc contact email yet, I've started a new job and am strugling to find time to sort site problems, that and it hasn't been used in so long, I'm actually tempted to close it down :(

HornetMaX

Quote from: TheFatController on September 12, 2016, 11:49:03 AM
MaX, sorry I haven't replied to your mxbc contact email yet, I've started a new job and am strugling to find time to sort site problems, that and it hasn't been used in so long, I'm actually tempted to close it down :(
Don't worry, I've downloaded the full pack (it was on Google Drive).

I know that taking care of MXBC eats up a lot of time, that's why I initially suggested to go with something lighter.
For GPB we have a person taking care of a Mega page with all the bikes + upload to an FTP (to which you can use something liker SyncBack to sync), both updated only every 15 days. Server admins stick to what's on the Mega/FTP, so that there's a smaller risk to have the missing/mismatch problem. Then we have a different person for tracks (more or less in the same way).

Vortex_Damien

BadStar

I wish..back at the job.

I can be on sometime after 4pm u.s. central
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime