• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:27 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moto28

Quote from: Midbeck on March 09, 2014, 01:51:00 PM
What I dont get is how you can have 121posts on a forum of a game that hasnt been released. I'd understand your postcount if piboso and snappe posted info about the game everyday...
Most of us get on this forum to see if any updates are posted or pics/videos, It's annoying having to go through your posts all the time.

Please moto28 and motorogers, chill with the posts or at least keep them on topic.

What i don't understand is why everyone is giving me a hard time because all i have done is posted things about The game, Some friendly conversation, and defending myself from peoples off topic posts. Which makes me have a higher post count and everyone gives me crap about it. So what my post count is high? I'm involved in the forums and post my thoughts and ideas on some topics that were thought to be dead but turned into a brainstorm for the game just based off of a post. I guarantee you that more than half my posts are about this game. The only reason i have such a high post count is because of people being completely hypocrite and telling me to "Stay on topic" when i have asked all my questions that i had on this thread and i thought i was done with it until people like you feel its relevant to give me there opinion of my post count number. Stay on topic please. If you do not like my post count number send me a Pm or something. Its people like this is why my post count it high. I apologize if you took any offense to anything i said but i just don't feel you have any right to tell me to "Keep it on topic" when most of my posts are.

Quote from: 22Ryann on March 09, 2014, 10:50:32 AM
Moto28 your making this entire forum not fun. For people who are genuinely excited about coming here. Your the stupid loud guy at the party that everyone wants to leave.
I'm making it not fun? How so? Its because of people like you who post absolute nonsense that i reply to which makes me have a higher post count. If I'm the "Loud annoying guy" then your the little Punk who thinks he knows everything who gets into fights and gets his ass handed to him every time. Your post was completely irrelevant to post on this thread. I have been doing nothing but defending myself from people like you, Having friendly conversations, and posting my thoughts/Ideas for the game development. In fact, I guarantee you 80% of my posts are about the game. But people like you who just see the 20% that aren't feel its necessary To post irrelevant things about your thoughts about MY posts and telling me what I'm doing wrong. You might want to check yourself before you go telling other people what they are doing wrong, You're just as imperfect as us all.

Please
Quote from: Midbeck on March 09, 2014, 01:51:00 PM
Keep them on topic.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 09, 2014, 09:41:12 PM
Sorry for DP, but will the game support Xinput controllers? I just got my new Logitech controller which is Xinput, and it works on most games, but im having difficulty getting it to work on GP-Bikes.

Thanks!

Bump?

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 09, 2014, 04:39:44 PM
PiBoSo or Snappe, will it be possible to have like a ghost mode online? With a command, like if I dont want to race with contact or even go in the race in general, i can stay in the server on a ghost mode?

No.

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 09, 2014, 10:19:35 PM
Sorry for DP, but will the game support Xinput controllers? I just got my new Logitech controller which is Xinput, and it works on most games, but im having difficulty getting it to work on GP-Bikes.

Thanks!

Bump?

Bump after 30 minutes?!? ??? :o

XInput will be supported, but not natively. A plugin will be needed.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 09, 2014, 10:29:21 PM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 09, 2014, 10:19:35 PM

Thanks!

Bump?

Bump after 30 minutes?!? ??? :o

XInput will be supported, but not natively. A plugin will be needed.

Lol, do you have any suggestions?

GDUBMX

xinput lol that is the plugin.. have you actually searched on the GP bikes forum? you need to make an account to download it.
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=95.msg307

Piboso is the alpha still set to have the 350f only or have you another bike? also are you open to suggestions on unofficial bike brand names or will you use similar names to GP bikes? thanks mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PiBoSo

Quote from: gdubmx on March 09, 2014, 11:06:36 PM
Piboso is the alpha still set to have the 350f only or have you another bike? also are you open to suggestions on unofficial bike brand names or will you use similar names to GP bikes? thanks mate

Trying to add another version of the bike.
Any suggestion is welcome.

GDUBMX

cool can i'll pm you some potential names then. thank Piboso
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MotoRogers499

xinput lol that is the plugin.. have you actually searched on the GP bikes forum? you need to make an account to download it.

Do you think this will work with MXB?

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 10, 2014, 01:24:01 AM

Do you think this will work with MXB?

Yes.

Jeston

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 09, 2014, 11:37:39 PM

Trying to add another version of the bike.
Any suggestion is welcome.

Have you worked on 2 strokes yet? If so, how do they sound? Would love to see a video ;)

Ruubs

I've heard that GP-bikes has lots of crashes and bugs, will this be fixed in mx-bikes, and when?

I'd really like to know how to host official events, like the Sim Karting World Championship in Kart Racing Pro. Since EMF (European Mx Simulator Federation) would like to host official series for this game, if it's posible, and if we have the time for it. Since I couldn't find any information about how to host such events, i'd love to know it.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 10, 2014, 04:24:25 PM
I've heard that GP-bikes has lots of crashes and bugs, will this be fixed in mx-bikes, and when?

Lots of crashes, yes. Lots of bugs, no.
They will be fixed as soon as possible.

Ruubs

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 10, 2014, 05:18:48 PM

Alright, I'm glad to hear this.

Avcross or anyone else who have experience in GP-bikes, can you guys tell me what needs to be done to host official events?

Arvoss

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 10, 2014, 08:28:09 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 10, 2014, 05:18:48 PM

Alright, I'm glad to hear this.

Avcross or anyone else who have experience in GP-bikes, can you guys tell me what needs to be done to host official events?

Hosting is pretty easy. There is no such thing as 'official' event, but you can make an event or championship of course. You need a good internet connection to host your dedicated server. You'll find everything you need once the game comes out. It's a .ini file (txt file) that you can edit as you wish (track, players, weather,...). 'Official' events are normally announced on the official forum, some of the GP Bikes events have 2 or more classes/lobbies for each race :D