• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:44:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omar

Quote from: Jeston on February 28, 2014, 01:32:23 PM
Quote from: Omarios on February 28, 2014, 08:53:50 AM
Good to see some people from MXS here.

Or is it?  ::)
Don't know what you mean, but I'm one of them, and seeing Phatry, Kawasakiz, and Attacker just made this thing good.

moto28

Quote from: Omarios on February 28, 2014, 06:03:59 PM
Quote from: Jeston on February 28, 2014, 01:32:23 PM
Quote from: Omarios on February 28, 2014, 08:53:50 AM
Good to see some people from MXS here.

Or is it?  ::)
Don't know what you mean, but I'm one of them, and seeing Phatry, Kawasakiz, and Attacker just made this thing good.
So am i but what hes reffering to is the constant immaturity and fighting that goes on mxs. Which hopefully wont be apart of Mx Bikes

DD

It's not the game, it's the community. It's essentially our job to shape the community and the direction it goes in. If enough people want a good community, we will have one.

MotoRogers499

things get way off topic too fast around here xD,
anyway, to stay on topic...
Not sure if this has been asked before but how will the physics thing work? When you say we can mod it, do you mean like an advanced stability type thing, or just a slider? MXS guys know what im talking about here..

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 02, 2014, 12:43:51 AM
things get way off topic too fast around here xD,
anyway, to stay on topic...
Not sure if this has been asked before but how will the physics thing work? When you say we can mod it, do you mean like an advanced stability type thing, or just a slider? MXS guys know what im talking about here..

Physics modding means that it will be possible to create new bikes and set masses, inertia, geometry, suspensions, tyres, ... For advanced users only.

MotoRogers499

This question is a little un-related, but when some of us refer to Mx Simulator, do you guys know what we are talking about? PiBoSo and Snappe, have you ever tried Mx Simulator? Just curious

DD

Yes, they know what MX Simulator is.

JLV also knows what MX Bikes is.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: DD on March 03, 2014, 02:46:14 AM
Yes, they know what MX Simulator is.

JLV also knows what MX Bikes is.

Im aware. My question is have they ever PLAYED it.

Snappe

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 03, 2014, 05:35:13 PM
My question is have they ever PLAYED it.

Yes, of course!

moto28

Have you guys settled the suspension deal yet? If so im interested to know what you guys' focus is on next in the development process  ;D

MotoRogers499

It was said that we could alter game physics.. Does this mean that we could, like, make a mountain bike model, hold the clutch, and do some downhill single-track action? :D

moto28

Keep in mind this is a motocross game. We wouldnt wanna waste time we could be using to make a legitimate bike model for the community on a mountain bike lol  ::)

&& Piboso Will there be a more organized way of Getting/Uploading things? So you wont have to go around the world 5 times to find a Model or Skin your looking for? If you need some help brainstorming for a better system im glad to help.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: moto28 on March 05, 2014, 01:13:50 AM
Keep in mind this is a motocross game. We wouldnt wanna waste time we could be using to make a legitimate bike model for the community on a mountain bike lol  ::)

&& Piboso Will there be a more organized way of Getting/Uploading things? So you wont have to go around the world 5 times to find a Model or Skin your looking for? If you need some help brainstorming for a better system im glad to help.

haha they should just completely replicate mxs websites. PureMXB.com, MxBikePits.com, MxbCentral.com, MxbEmf.com
cmon, that'd be sick lol

Ruubs

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 05, 2014, 01:41:15 AM
Quote from: moto28 on March 05, 2014, 01:13:50 AM

haha they should just completely replicate mxs websites. PureMXB.com, MxBikePits.com, MxbCentral.com, MxbEmf.com
cmon, that'd be sick lol
We from EMF can't wait for this game, we all hope we're able to host events somehow.

moto28

I would gladly sign up for one of the first events. :)