• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:12:01 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

Quote from: MXK_cdub85 on May 04, 2014, 09:37:07 AM
Man, some of you are being spoiled lil brats. I'm also disappointed to hear it might not release this month or as soon as we thought, but I'm not gonna cry about it. Saying that you are "done with this game" and stuff, I mean come on. Have any of you ever worked on something then had some unexpected issues? These dudes are only human. Also, you are pissed because it's not gonna release in the perfect time for you, right before your finals...boo hoo. Be prepared for a lot more disappointments in life. Be grateful a competent simulation developer is hard at work on a game based around something we all tremendously enjoy. We could be stuck with excite bike forever. Anyways, just ranting. Please don't take offense, just reflect on your behavior a bit maybe.

Piboso, most of us won't jump on the hate bandwagon. Keep up the good work and release when you feel comfortable with a product that you attach your name to.
I feel like you're saying this to me, and if it is, you understand me wrong.
I still can't wait for this game and I'll definitly play it as much as posible. I know making a game costs a HELL lot of time, I've experienced it. I just got a little upset because of the release dates, it kinda felt like a joke yesterday. Every time we're close to the date it changes again, I understand why but this got me a little upset.
No need to hate on me, I agree with your post.

Alby46

Quote from: MX181 on May 04, 2014, 10:25:09 AM
Quote from: uollie on May 04, 2014, 09:38:00 AM
8 hours a sleep a night? There's your problem. Gotta cut down to 3-5   8)

The human body can work on little hours like this but it is decreasing your performance significantly.
most people should be aiming to sleep around these times, although yes it does vary per person but to get around this will make you feel and perform much better.

also i know you all going to be unhappy with me saying this but the research is there.
8.5-9.25? lol so i should go t school at 8.30 instead of 6.30 lol

MX181

or go to bed earlier, i went to school at 7 and finsihed 12  :P

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Jeston

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 04, 2014, 11:43:11 AM
Quote from: MXK_cdub85 on May 04, 2014, 09:37:07 AM
Man, some of you are being spoiled lil brats. I'm also disappointed to hear it might not release this month or as soon as we thought, but I'm not gonna cry about it. Saying that you are "done with this game" and stuff, I mean come on. Have any of you ever worked on something then had some unexpected issues? These dudes are only human. Also, you are pissed because it's not gonna release in the perfect time for you, right before your finals...boo hoo. Be prepared for a lot more disappointments in life. Be grateful a competent simulation developer is hard at work on a game based around something we all tremendously enjoy. We could be stuck with excite bike forever. Anyways, just ranting. Please don't take offense, just reflect on your behavior a bit maybe.

Piboso, most of us won't jump on the hate bandwagon. Keep up the good work and release when you feel comfortable with a product that you attach your name to.
I still can't wait for this game and I'll definitly play it as much as posible. I know making a game costs a HELL lot of time, I've experienced it. I just got a little upset because of the release dates, it kinda felt like a joke yesterday. Every time we're close to the date it changes again, I understand why but this got me a little upset.

22Ryann

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 03, 2014, 11:49:34 PM
Quote from: geofanatec on May 03, 2014, 11:36:02 PM
Where was it said it's a month away or end of june?

It was stated its not far away, right.
It's the end of June for some guys here because they have exams at school, just like me. I've one 'free' week, then 2 weeks exams and then I can do whatever I want again. So that'll be 3 more weeks for me without Mx-bikes.

It was also stated that the release would be in Q1, well... you know.

Sorry for being a little bit of a twat right now, and I understand why the game won't be released, but it really is a kick in my balls for me. I've been waiting so long for a sick Motocross game since I don't enjoy Mx Simulator as much as some years back anymore. I'm just a little bit upset atm.

Pillowbiter is more suitable.

Ruubs

Quote from: 22Ryann on May 04, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

It's the end of June for some guys here because they have exams at school, just like me. I've one 'free' week, then 2 weeks exams and then I can do whatever I want again. So that'll be 3 more weeks for me without Mx-bikes.

Sorry for being a little bit of a twat right now, and I understand why the game won't be released, but it really is a kick in my balls for me. I've been waiting so long for a sick Motocross game since I don't enjoy Mx Simulator as much as some years back anymore. I'm just a little bit upset atm.

Thank you kind sir.

Piboso, may we know why it's delayed?

Omar

Quote from: MX181 on May 04, 2014, 10:25:09 AM
Quote from: uollie on May 04, 2014, 09:38:00 AM
8 hours a sleep a night? There's your problem. Gotta cut down to 3-5   8)

The human body can work on little hours like this but it is decreasing your performance significantly.
most people should be aiming to sleep around these times, although yes it does vary per person but to get around this will make you feel and perform much better.

also i know you all going to be unhappy with me saying this but the research is there.
Man its been regular for me, I only sleep five hours, sleep at 1 AM, wake at 6AM for school its really not a nice experience  :-\

uollie

Lol... I was joking as most college students tend to pull all-nighters pretty frequently. Thought that sarcasm would be right up your alley.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Abigor

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 04, 2014, 03:23:54 PM
Quote from: 22Ryann on May 04, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

Thank you kind sir.

Piboso, may we know why it's delayed?
Delayed ???? link please ?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Abigor on May 04, 2014, 07:21:46 PMDelayed ???? link please ?

yeah I dont think anyone stated it was delayed officially just that announcing a date was a mistake, piboso said the 5th wasn't a real date a long time ago, just a lot of jumping to conclusions  :(

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on May 04, 2014, 07:38:11 PM
Quote from: Abigor on May 04, 2014, 07:21:46 PMDelayed ???? link please ?

yeah I dont think anyone stated it was delayed officially just that announcing a date was a mistake, piboso said the 5th wasn't a real date a long time ago, just a lot of jumping to conclusions  :(
Sorry for my bad English, I thought delayed didn't mean released.
Anyway, then I'd like to know what still needs work before an actual alpha release.

ChrisK

lol for me it was clear what u mean. because of my bad english?! _:D

onlyonetone

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 04, 2014, 07:51:17 PM
I'd like to know what still needs work before an actual alpha release.

MXK_cdub85

Quote from: Sandbiter on May 04, 2014, 11:43:11 AM

I am saying it to you yes, but others as well. I'm not hating on you, rather trying to help you see the behavior you were portraying. It was a little bratty. I know you're disappointed, just try to think before you type sometimes you know? Not much good comes out of making comments that are emotionally charged. You seem like a cool guy other then that. A little patience and a little respect go a long way.