• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:32:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snappe

The tga must be named correctly before converting to .pnt
For example, livery.tga packed to a .pnt file name of your choice, placed in MX Bikes\bikes\350xf\paints\
Wiki will be updated soon with more infos!

Webby

That i get, but what i was wondering was what to name the .tga before packing the .pnt for the gear? or Paints

MXK_cdub85

October 01, 2014, 04:01:48 AM #647 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:53:13 AM by MXK_cdub85
what im not grasping is where to get a .pnt file from the templates or how to properly convert the .tga to a .pnt using paint ed. i'm obviously missing a step somewhere.

edit: I figured it out incase anyone was wondering.
1. save your psd as a .tga to documents<piboso<bikes<paints. (You manually add the bikes and paints folders)
2. Open PaintEd and go to Dir Read and search for the .tga in the documents folder you just made.
3.click to select your .tga that pops up
4. Name your skin whatever you want inside PaintEd; this is the in game name.
5. Hit pack and when it's done, place the new .pnt file into ProgramFiles<MxBikes<bikes<350xf<paints and voila! All done.
Now you can select it under paints in the garage and view it in game.

GDUBMX

im having the same issues mate, except with boots,helemt,gear
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: MX181 on October 01, 2014, 04:18:38 AM
Seeming this is the questions topic haha

im trying to get some gear, boots, gloves and helmet working. i have folders set out likte this "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Bikes\Rider\boots" and where boots is i have 3 other folder aswell, one "helmets" another "gloves" and lastly "rider". i try putting the .tga file in the correct folder (gloves tga in gloves folder etc) but ingame nothing. what am i doing wrong hahaha??

are you supposed to pack all the gear pieces in to one pack? I.e put rider boots gloves helmet whatever in one folder, select that one folder in painted and pack? I dont know just saw a gp bikes paint tut last night that said to do that..

I suppose this is more of a question than a suggestion! Haven't tried it yet  :-X

GDUBMX

i got my rider gear and helemt working. cant get the boots to work tho, not sure what the proper name is for them.

i'll post screens after the school run :) you on steam FATs?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Will be about 10 mate

Scuzzy285

hey how do I play online I go in the game and go to race it says when I prss world it says you need to register and I don't know whre to go to do that I registered on the forums and when I bought the game and when I go to servers it brings up a error page and says it cant be accesed
???
Aerial Racing Team

GDUBMX

Quote from: yz250frider285 on October 01, 2014, 11:28:44 AM
hey how do I play online I go in the game and go to race it says when I prss world it says you need to register and I don't know whre to go to do that I registered on the forums and when I bought the game and when I go to servers it brings up a error page and says it cant be accesed
???

check your email which the key came with, there is a link to register there.
it will say
nickname:
old nickname:

just put your name in nickname NOT old nickname and enter your key.

Scuzzy285

I did I didn't know 2 names had to be the same it was a mis communication that's all thanks though
Aerial Racing Team

GDUBMX

Fangel

Just to be clear, we ARE allowed to put videos online of MX Bikes, right?

GDUBMX

PiBoSo

Quote from: Fangel on October 01, 2014, 01:30:03 PM
Just to be clear, we ARE allowed to put videos online of MX Bikes, right?

Sure you are!  :)

MX181

Question: If i have my number on my gear but i also run my number ingame how do i prevent my ingame number showing up other than not running a number?

Live by the YOLO - UID #2