• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlyonetone

Quote from: MX181 on October 01, 2014, 06:14:38 PM
Question: If i have my number on my gear but i also run my number ingame how do i prevent my ingame number showing up other than not running a number?

I don't think you can. You can add your own fonts though. I'll have to find where he said how to do that.

MX181

Quote from: onlyonetone on October 01, 2014, 08:54:39 PM
Quote from: MX181 on October 01, 2014, 06:14:38 PM
Question: If i have my number on my gear but i also run my number ingame how do i prevent my ingame number showing up other than not running a number?

I don't think you can. You can add your own fonts though. I'll have to find where he said how to do that.

ill just add a clear font haha, i know how to add fonts haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Scotty226

Quote from: MX181 on October 02, 2014, 12:27:15 PMill just add a clear font haha, i know how to add fonts haha
send it to me, bruh ;)

nickuzick

How can I stop the front wheel from knifing in corners, and when I just start going?

onlyonetone

Quote from: nickuzick on October 03, 2014, 06:55:34 AM
How can I stop the front wheel from knifing in corners, and when I just start going?

Head over to the setups thread and try out my setup. It may help you a lot.

Maatth4

Have you already started the next update? :)

Hegz

Quote from: Maatth4 on October 03, 2014, 10:37:25 AM
Have you already started the next update? :)

Next update?  The game has just come out you should just give Pib a little break with all the work he has done with the game already.  This game is amazing for beta but I'm sure an update will come out soon.

Maatth4

Yes I understand. It was a stupid question. I'm really glad the game.  ;D

Gingerow11

I know it's beta1, but do you guys think as the physics evolve we will see more rear end sliding/stepping out under acceleration, as rear end seems quite static at present?

GDUBMX

Quote from: Gingerow11 on October 03, 2014, 11:01:43 AM
I know it's beta1, but do you guys think as the physics evolve we will see more rear end sliding/stepping out under acceleration, as rear end seems quite static at present?

yeh i agree with your point, there seems to be a feel of both wheels being locked to the same line of direction (if that makes sense) theres no feel of you know when you get cross rutted and your front end is in the rut and the rear is dragging out alongside the rut. im sure someone else mentioned it feels like GP Bikes in that sense. No powerslidey type behavior but im gonna put that all down to my shit controller setup and suspension setup. This game is amazing and i dont want it to come across as if  im slamming it because im really not.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Omar

October 03, 2014, 11:58:44 AM #670 Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:00:34 PM by Omarios
*NEVER MIND IT WAS A STUPID QUESTION ANYWAYS.

Gingerow11

Quote from: gdubmx on October 03, 2014, 11:23:51 AM
Quote from: Gingerow11 on October 03, 2014, 11:01:43 AM

yeh i agree with your point, there seems to be a feel of both wheels being locked to the same line of direction (if that makes sense) theres no feel of you know when you get cross rutted and your front end is in the rut and the rear is dragging out alongside the rut. im sure someone else mentioned it feels like GP Bikes in that sense. No powerslidey type behavior but im gonna put that all down to my shit controller setup and suspension setup. This game is amazing and i dont want it to come across as if  im slamming it because im really not.

Yeah I'm the same, nothing but praise for this game, just wana hang it out a bit more. 😎

moto28

Question piboso: Will Assist's be restricted in organized races? Because i dont think they should be allowed if its an actual organized race because its cheating Imo.

onlyonetone

Quote from: moto28 on October 04, 2014, 12:40:09 AM
Question piboso: Will Assist's be restricted in organized races? Because i dont think they should be allowed if its an actual organized race because its cheating Imo.

When hosting a server there's already a "hardcore" option where you can even force cockpit view.

GDUBMX

October 04, 2014, 09:17:38 PM #674 Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:14:35 PM by gdubmx
Piboso is there a way to change or stabilize the 3rd person camera? Also how do we fix the "error" message after we've joined and left a server then try to rejoin the same one?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />