• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:14:25 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX ONLINE SAM

Hey all, I just discovered this forum and this new game coming' i'm completely exited and really pumped to start playing
Thank you so much for finally giving us a real alternative to mxs

Arvoss

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on February 05, 2014, 01:14:44 AM
Is there a way to pre-order the game?

That would be actually a good idea. So PiBoSo knows how many are actually buying this game :D Maybe they could release the alpha release at x pre orders :D I would pre order this game now.  :)

GDUBMX

Will bike skins and rider skins work exactly the same as gp bikes? With the unpack,pack and soon?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MX181

Quote from: gdubmx on February 05, 2014, 11:06:22 AM
Will bike skins and rider skins work exactly the same as gp bikes? With the unpack,pack and soon?

If it is lets hope most dont use MEGA and instead mediafire. mega is horrid to download with

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

PiBoSo

Yes. Exactly the same.

Arvoss

Quote from: MX181 on February 05, 2014, 11:17:44 AM

If it is lets hope most dont use MEGA and instead mediafire. mega is horrid to download with

Why is mega bad? Most of the time I can download at 8mbs-12mbs. The website is clean and easy to use ;) But to upload I use wetransfer the most. :D

MX181

yer i dunno everything just fails and nothing downloads frustrating as hell. #mediafireFTW

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

GDUBMX

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 05, 2014, 11:26:40 AM

Yes. Exactly the same.
thanks piboso, thats awesome as I've already started my 08 yzf r6 skin! Getting to grips with it now. One last thing, where will I be able to find a rider template for MXB when its out? Do you release a "stock" template we can then edit?

Snappe

Quote from: gdubmx on February 05, 2014, 01:44:41 PM
where will I be able to find a rider template for MXB when its out? Do you release a "stock" template we can then edit?

Yeah, you'll be able to download it from the MX Bikes website when it's ready... Soon.

GDUBMX

Awesome. Thanks alot

acr21

I remember reading that we will be able to change the helmet model but will we also be able to change the boot model, chest protector model, and neck brace model? I realize it will probably be possible to change the entire rider but it would be really nice to be able to mix and match different boots/chest protector/neck brace without having to create a custom rider model.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Acr21 on February 05, 2014, 06:57:27 PM
I remember reading that we will be able to change the helmet model but will we also be able to change the boot model, chest protector model, and neck brace model? I realize it will probably be possible to change the entire rider but it would be really nice to be able to mix and match different boots/chest protector/neck brace without having to create a custom rider model.

It will be possible to change the helmet and neck brace.
It will be possible to have separate paints for helmet, suit, boots and gloves.

PiBoSo

Another question coming from a PM ( please read the forum rules! ):
Is there going to be an actual animation of the rider twisting his throttle? If so do you have an example?

Yes, the wrist will be animated. No example yet.

acr21

February 05, 2014, 07:12:46 PM #133 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:18:06 PM by Acr21
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 05, 2014, 07:02:31 PM

So it sounds like we will be stuck with the default boot and chest protector models. Obviously we can change the color but that doesn't help if we want to have a different model boot (e.g. Gaerne sg12, Alpinestars Tech 10) or chest protector. Not a huge deal but maybe in the future we could get those split up. Doesn't change the fact that I'm really looking forward to this game.

Edit: P.s. Would be really great to have separate models/paints for goggles as well. Not everyone wants the same goggles on their helmet.

AWood

Quote from: Acr21 on February 05, 2014, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 05, 2014, 07:02:31 PM

So it sounds like we will be stuck with the default boot and chest protector models. Obviously we can change the color but that doesn't help if we want to have a different model boot (e.g. Gaerne sg12, Alpinestars Tech 10) or chest protector. Not a huge deal but maybe in the future we could get those split up. Doesn't change the fact that I'm really looking forward to this game.

Edit: P.s. Would be really great to have separate models/paints for goggles as well. Not everyone wants the same goggles on their helmet.
He just said boots will have seperate paints. Which most likely means they will be a separate model so you can model whatever you want and put them there