• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2019 Teutschental mxgp replica track

Started by conceptgraffmxs, February 02, 2020, 12:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

February 02, 2020, 12:19:28 AM Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 02:01:53 PM by conceptgraffmxs
Hello everyone, after tons of hours of work im finally able to officially release the track of Teutschenthal 2019 Layout . I want to thanks Ponza,Niko Mouk, Goutsou and Tylaz for their help and the beta testing who helped me to stepped up my game and learning how to create a track . Enjoy,have fun riding it and feel free to leave a comment !

Big thanks to Kris for creating this terrain back in 2017, he put in a lot of work that we've been able to adapt into MXB, but none of that would have been possible without his initial effort. This track is a credit to the amount of work he put into building this from scratch and we thank him for being a part of this build, as this track would not be what it is without his original creation.

Niko Mouk

Getting better and better dude !
Keep it up !
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

Frosty122

Awesome track! thanks for all the hard work!
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

stevo

Yirka63

Sebas_38

WellsMX524

This track is awesome!  Can't wait to hopefully see some more GP's.  Nice job!

FabRoll

Great job, the "french touch". With Lommel, the best MXGP réplica track. Thx again.

seney8

Awesome job! I've been playing MX Bikes for a few months now and love all the fresh content! I recently tinkered with editing/photoshopping .tga files to create my own custom kit and bike paint, so cool. I'd really like to dive into track building but that seems a little intense!

Thanks again for all you do! \m/

Creiz

Thanks for making these awesome tracks(and skins)! Continuing the amazing work from mxs ;)

StoneRider

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Paradox28

this track is so fantastically done. The deformation is great and once you get the flow down it is so nice.